main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Hearts Entwined" a JA/AU/RR

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Jan 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    LOL...I'll give it a shot.

Oh, no! Qui-Gon thought. He stood for a moment in indecision, not willing to sacrifice either of the two people he was closest to.

So, there stood Qui-Gon, completely frozen, not even blinking. Five minutes later, Balog impatiently asked, "WELL?"

Qui-Gon shrugged helplessly. Obi-Wan bit down on Balog's hand, which was covering his mouth, and said quickly, "Go save Tahl!"

Qui-Gon looked at Obi-Wan, grateful to his padawan. "Okay!"

As he was running away, he turned around and shot a glance at his padawan. "It'll be okay, Obi-Wan!" he yelled over his shoulder, not glancing back anymore. "You'll get out of this alive, and you'll go on to become a Jedi Knight, and all that stuff... Besides, it might amount to your training if you deal with this yourself! Yeah, and...Tahl and I need a honeymoon, you know? It'll only be a month or so, so don't worry 'bout it! I'm sure you'll deal with whatever torture Balog puts you through! And he can't kill you, because you'll be the only thing he has against us! You'll live!"

Obi-Wan blinked as he heard all of this and watched his master run down the street. He's right, Obi-Wan thought. What his master said was true. He'd live. But he could help feeling a trickling sense of profound despair.

Love sucks, he reflected a moment later, as Balog pushed him along. Especially when it's happening to someone else.

^ The Traumatizing Event In Obi-Wan Kenobi's Life that Lead to His Discouraging Anakin Skywalker from Wedding Padme Naberrie Amidala In Episode 2 ^

Sorry. You can just ignore this. ....

2. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    That was funny! Ahem... Poor Obi! And great job, everyone!

More soon please! :D

3. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    In a goofy mood, are we Tahiri? :D

4. Checker-and-Shmallow

Checker-and-Shmallow Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2001
    Oh, we don't need to ignore it Tahiri, we'll just say ecentually Balog still has Obi-Wan, but Qui-Gon is off to save Tahl...before it's too late }:)

Tahl gently rose from her bed and steadied herself in a sitting positon, the darkness of blindness hung before her eyes, but just the same she could sence the darkness beyond it. It must be night.

Standing cautiously to her feet, hoping furvently that she wouldn't wake up the stupid med-droid, she moved across the floor to her door. Grabbing the handle, she pressed the release...nothing happened. Tahl tried again. Nothing worked. She accessed the back up lock but it appeared to have been dismanteled.

Something was defenatly wrong, she had a feeling that the med-droid hadn't locked her in, and a sudden surge of danger coursed through her. She ran across the room and slammed the med-droid to wake it up. There was an ominous creak and she heard a piece of it fall to the ground...someone had destroyed it. She slid across the room, trying to figure out what was wrong, she felt her way to the oppisite wall and grabbed hold of the control box hanging from the wall, gently feeling her way along that wall, she suddenly slipping into an opening.

*It must be an ajacent hallway* She thought briefly and started down it, maybe there was another exit at the end. She had gotten three feet when the opening slid shut behind her. She turned with a gasp, but knew it was no good trying to go back. So she went on. She soon reached the end, after a long walk, and came out into an opening, the danger swirled around her and she tried hard not to fall victom to her fear. Suddenly a voice cut through the darkness.

"Mistress Tahl, I had feeling you'd find your way here. Now I have both Qui-Gon Jinn's tresures." Tahl knew the voice all too well and tried to back away, but a strong hand grabbed her arm and another covered her mouth. She didn't recognize the presence of this other being, but it felt strong. Balog stepped up to her. "And Qui-Gon is walking into another trap."

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm, nope! Checker can't have my goblet ;)

--Shmallow--

5. Checker-and-Shmallow

Dec 20, 2001
    I'm hurt! Nice job Shmallow, but you still haven't even appoligized. I'll let it off it you'll give me your Michele Tumes CD, and you Mark Shultz CD. :D

My mind is blank, so I'll post later.

6. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Great posts u guys!

Sorry I haven't written....I've been spending all my free time writing newspaper articles for this stupid English project............I mean wonderful fun english enrichment assignment.........

oh well its over now so hopefully I'll be able to post soon!

7. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  8. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  9. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    uppers! anyone wanna add on?

10. Checker-and-Shmallow

Dec 20, 2001
    No Checker ;)

Qui-Gon pushed his way cautiously down the dark corridor, his mind was torn between Tahl and Obi-Wan, he couldn't help feeling that one would die, no matter how hard he tried to prevent it.

Carefully he approached Tahl's room. His eyes searched for the door and found it among the mingled shadows, he grabbed hold of the handle, stretching out to feel her presence, he couldn't feel her anywhere, his heart began to pound as he pressed the release to open it...nothing happened for one brief moment then--

"Qui-Gon!" Obi-Wan jerked awake with a scream. He had been uncountious for several minutes, but the wave of pain from his master had jolted him out of it. His arms were bound to the wall behind him, but he struggled with them anyway. He heard Balog's cruel laugh close to his ear.

"Don't even try to reach your master now, Obi-Wan. He's dead."

"No!" Obi-Wan screamed again, he was *sure* his master was still alive, but he didn't know for sure. He clenched his fists together trying to calm himself, but he couldn't, this 'not knowing' was worse than the 'knowing'. "Is he dead?" Obi-Wan demanded. "I'll know if you're lying to me!" His tone was warning, but there was no confidence behind it. Balog sneered.

"Will you boy? Will you really? I'm frightened." Obi-Wan could have done something drastic at that desprate moment, but a voice calmed him.

"Obi-Wan stop! Don't worry about him, he could still be alive, don't fall prey to this man!" Obi-Wan jerked his head to the side and saw, a short distance away, Tahl clamped to the wall. Obi-Wan tried fervently to calm himself even though seeing Tahl made the situation seem more desprate. Suddenly he felt a cold hand on his shoulder. He turned and looked into two familiar grey eyes.

"However," Said Balog. "If he *isn't* dead, he'll come when he finds what we've done to you." Obi-Wan's eyes did not turn to Balog, they were fixed on the creature before him.

Ona Nobis.

DUM DA DA DUM ;)

--Shmallow--

11. Checker-and-Shmallow

Dec 20, 2001
    SHMALLOW!!!!!!!!! That's mean!!!

I.......still don't have any ideas. At least *you* have an exscuse, snowbee-wan, I'm just blank. Humph. Well, later.

Okay, Shmallow, how about......hmmm.... a full appoligy, and your Runts candies, and hmmm......ooh! I know! Your laptop, and CD player! Sounds good to me. :D :D :D

12. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    SWEET!!!

Oh, the possiblities. But I'll post later. My brother is bugging my to use the computer.

~Swede :p

13. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Oooh...Ona Nobis... evil. But that's good ;) Lol, good job of repairing the damage that my deranged post made ;)

14. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey that was really good!!!

Checker- yes i guess i do have an excuse....hehe although I wish I didn't ;) Right now I am going to do my French homework so I can hopefully update all my stories...plus hopefully add on to this one tomorrow!

*crosses fingers*

Plus if I posted now it'd probably stink....I am braindead after writing that stupid english project!!! Darn Darth Evil English Project hehe j/k

once again those were great posts u guys!!!
    WAY TO GO!!!

-S-WK

15. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    Grrr.... Stupid computer. I was typing and it kicked me off. :mad: !!!!! Let's see if I can remeber what I had.

He tired to determine what his wounds were but he couldn't concentrate enough to figure them out. Blood dripped down between his eyes.

His right leg wasn't working properly and he bit back the pain as he slowly stood. He concentrate again this time on the Force. Though his connect was scattered to say the least, he was able to determine that Tahl hadn't been in the room. Glad and upset at the same time, the Jedi Master headed toward what remained off the door, hoping to find out what had happened to her.

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

Obi-Wan froze as he stared up at Ono Nobis. A smile slowly spread across her face.

"I have waited a long time for this."

Obi-Wan blinked. It was probably the most the bounty hunter had ever said at one time.

A cold, crushing hand pulled him up and slammed him into a wall. He cried out as his nose broke.

Balog laughed as he stood behind Ono. "I must say, Ono here was quite eager to help me. In fact she even said that if I gave her you, she wouldn't even charge! I'm getting quite a deal."

Obi-Wan was spun around and a fist connected with his jaw. Two more to his stomach and the Padawan tasted blood. He was slammed againt the wall once more and lights flashed before his eyes.

"Stop it!" He heard Talh yell through the ringing in his ears. "Leave him alone!"

"Or you'll do what?" Balog said. "Kill me? You couldn't when you were at full health. And I'm not afraid of some blind, weak Jedi."

"Qui-Gon will... stop you." Obi-Wan was able to grate out through the blood in his mouth. His words got him another fist to the face.

"Oh, what a brave little Jedi." Balog taunted. "So faithful to his dear old dead Master." The man came close to Obi-Wan's face. "What would you do if I told you that 'dear old Master' would give you up in a minute for his 'little love' over there? Hmm?"

"Qui-Gon would never do that."

"Oh really?" Balog just smiled and backed away. "It's not really that important anyway. Qui-Gon is dead and Ono is going to have fun with you. Which leaves me with Tahl."

Obi-Wan struggled against the bounty hunter but his hands were still tied behind his back and the woman simply kicked him a couple times until he couldn't even stand.

A hand yanked at his collar and swung him onto a low table. Dazed, he put up little resistance as his feet were straped down followed by his hands. He felt a prick in his upper arm and looked over to see a needle being pulled out.

"Something to help you feel the pain." Ono hissed in his face. Obi-Wan tried to gulp back his fear but it didn't work.

16. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Ooooh! MAGOR Obi-tourcher, hmm? I love it!! [face_devil] Don't worry, Shmallow, I'll post as Checker when I can think of somthing else to ask for....... ;)

17. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Ooh....nice Swede.....

up!!

18. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    For a couple of seconds Obi-Wan felt nothing.

Then he felt cold and hot all over. Fire rode alongside ice in his body. He was freezing to death while burning with a fever. He was in a frying pan while being packed in ice at the same time. He felt like he was on both Hoth and Tatooine.

The conflicting sensations didn't stop hiim from feeling the pain. On the contrary, his senses were heightened by the drug.

He felt the pain from his injuries more acutely. It was more than he could bear.

"What are you doing to him?" Tahl asked sharply as she sensed his agony and heard his screams.

< > < > < > < > < >

[face_devil]

Call me sadistic, but I just had to laugh when I typed in 'he was in a frying pan'. :D

x Clare x

19. Ani_rhymeswith_pansy

Ani_rhymeswith_pansy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2001
    *Giggles* "Frying pan."

For all you who have posted, this is a really good story! I love angst!

20. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    [face_devil]
    Ono Nobis didn't answer the struggling Knight. Instead she yanked at Obi-Wan's bloody and bruised jaw and made him look at her. She brought her other hand, the one that was fused together and forced the boy to look at it.

"Remember this?" She hissed. Obi-Wan's eyes widened in fear. "Well if you don't you'll remember what I'm going to do to you."

With that she backed away and pulled out a sledge hammer. Obi-Wan gasped and tried to pull away. But he was tied down hard and the drug in his system made it hard to use the Force.

The hammer whislted through the air and slammed into his right hand. Obi-Wan screamed, the sound echoing through the small room. He heard Tahl yelling for them to stop but it made no diffence. Again the hammer made connact and again he heard bones break. His hand was going to be completly shattered after this.

The cold/hot rushing through his veins intensifated the crushing pain from his hand. He shivered violently as his body tired to deal with all the sensations running through it. Sweat dripped off his forehead, soaking his hair.

WHAM!

Obi-Wan screamed again and tried to jerk away. He was past rational thought. All he wanted to do was get away from the pain.

WHAM!

He pulled his arm, tring to pull it through the straps but he did was cut up his wrist until blood flowed. MASTER! He screamed through there bond then passed out.

Was that going over board?

21. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Yes, we're cruel. [face_devil] And loving every minute of it.

I know what you mean, Claire. The word frying pan doesn't quite seem SW does it? ;)

Okay, I'll give it a shot! The story I mean. ;) [face_devil]

Suddenly, he felt it. A surge of power.
    hold on a voice seemed to say. Obi-wan tried to hold on. He pushed himself to the wall, and tried to use it to get ot his feet. Hold on. I'm coming. Obi-wan kept fighting. He pushed himself to his feet finnaly, and opend his eyes. He saw Ona Nobis briefly, and then he felt a seering pain shoot through him, as she kicked him to the floor again.
    hold on the voice said.
    I can't! Obi-wan answered without speaking I can't hold on! He looked up, and saw Tahl. Her eyes were tight shut in concetration. Obi-wan felt lightheaded, but finnaly, the pain bagan to lessen. He stood up. Ona heaved another blow, but Obi-wan weakly dodged, causing her to hit the wall. The impact appeared to have no affect on the huge women. She aimed again. Obi-wan slumped to the floor, and heard the blow hit the wall above him.

Every second, he felt just a little stronger. Then he knew. Tahl was using the force to heal him.
    "Tahl no!" He gahsped. Tahl had bearly enough strenth to hold herself up. Belog turned. He strode across the room, and stared at Tahl. "You had better stop messing with my plans, or I just might not bother keeping you alive!"
    "Then kill me." Tahl answered smoothly
    "I just might." Belog set his blaster on the table behind Ona, and reached for a seringe (sp?) . He quickly injecked the red-orange subtance into Tahl's arm. Tahl's eyes went dull, and her whole body relaxed.

Obi-wan stared in horror. Belog was murmering "Well, that'll keep her for a few hours." He turned to Ona. "Now I suspect you can continue without further delay. I've got some things to do." Belog left the room. Ona turned to Obi-wan, who laying on the floor, blinded by the pain that returned when Tahl had been sudated.

Ona smiled cruely. "No, Kenobi, I'll get my much waited for revenge." Obi-wan prepared for a blow. Then, the pain dissapeared. He stood up quickly, and lunged at the table behind Ona. Sure enough, Belog had left his blaster there. He whirled around quickly. He was feeling the sudden pain-releaf dissapearing. Slowly, the hot-cold pain drifted back. Obi-wan held if off as well as he could. "No Ona Nobis" He gahsped, trying not to show his teturning weakness "now I get my revenge. Let Tahl go."
    "No, Kenobi." She said flatly "I won't."
    "You'd better." Obi-wan said holding the blaster higher.
    "Shoot me!" Ona sneered. "Belog hears a gunshot, and you'll be dead before you know it, anyway!"

Obi-wan set the blaster for stun, and aimed at Ona. "One more chance." He warned "Let her go!"
    "No." Obi-wan shot, and it was a direct hit. It went streight to Ona's head. Ona staggered. Then, she reached to her belt. Befor Obi-wan had a chance to relize his underestimation in Ona's power, and size, Ona'a laser whip was in her hand.

22. Athen

Athen Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 2000
    Good job, everyone!!!
    Can you believe that? Qui-Gon is not doing the job of a master should do, be there for Obi-Wan. Instead Thal had to do the job for him. Maybe I shouldn't hate Thal, she is a good person. But I can always be angry with Qui-Gon!
    Well, keep up the good work everyone. Post more soon!!!

23. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    hey great posts you guys! I might add on in just a second

24. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Ona Nobis began to stagger, but she managed to flick the whip in Obi-Wan's direction.

Obi-Wan stifled a scream as he felt the red hot whip lash against his arm.

He saw teh whip aiming towards his leg, and leaped sideways just in time. He then saw On Nobis stagger and fall to the ground.

He stayed huddled near the wall for a few seconds, just to be safe, and then inched his way forward.

He looked down at the bounty hunter and it seemed as if the blaster had worked, although he knew the stun would wear off in an hour or so.

He then limped over to Tahl, wincing in pain with each step.

He looked down at his hand, and felt his stomach lurch at seeing how mangled and deformed it was.

He finally reached Tahl, and carefully knelt down beside her. He was relieved to see that Balog had merely sedated her, for he knew he was capable of much worse.

He looked around the room, to the table, splattered with drops of his blood, to the unconscious bounty hunter lying on the ground.

"Now what?" He thought to himself.

25. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.