main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Hearts On Fire: Inferno....Preview of the chapters 8 and 9..... up 6/3/06!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by widow_skywalker, Dec 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    Delighted to see this back! I love the picture of Obi-Wan all domestic and Anakin actually doing his bidding by removing his footwear! :D But what of this shrouded man whom Padme visits? Now Kahlei is back in the Anakin's life. She is a nasty one wanting to snap spines.

Great update.=D=

2. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Still not thrilled with Padme, but I am curious to find out what is going on.

As for Kahlei, she is pretty messed up and needs a nice soft force-blocking padded room. 8-} I'm glad Anakin has not accepted her as the new woman in his life, I hope that doesn't happen.

Loved the little domestic scene with Obi-Wan, it is nice to see some sense of normalcy amongst the chaos.

Excellent update! :D

3. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    So Padme has fallen to the dark side?? well, that would explain why she is such a bi**h!:mad: I hope Anakin founds out that the baby she carries it's his.
    They aren't safe even in the temple! that Thing! she better not touch a hair of Obi's head!

4. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Uh-oh....Obi-wan might want to be extra careful...Anakin's ex padawan bettter not try anything!
    And Padme is just ....no words seem cappable of decribing her at the moment!
    I still hope Anakin finds out about the baby...and soon!

5. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
  6. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    I wonder if kahleih can outdo padmes nastiness!!!!!!!!I hope anakin finds out about the baby soon,and padme becomes a bit nicer!!!

7. ani-eyes

ani-eyes Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 18, 2006
    Aww I love the father/son moments! Poor Annie, trying to deal wit everything including the twins. I hope Padme gets whats coming to her!

Great update, thanks for PM and more soon!! :D

8. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Padme--She's still having issues I see. Too bad for her, can't say I feel sorry for her yet. I wish this baby was Bail's so she could be disconnected from Anakin. She better tell him soon so he can take the baby away from the evil witch. Ahh...:D

Anakin and the twins--Love these moments! He's such a good father to them. He's right also...sometimes it's better to say less to get the point across, instead of confusing or damaging a child's mind. Leia was so cute with the bird, and Luke was a riot when he said Padme wants to stay with Gramma Naberrie [face_laugh]

Kahlei--I like her character development. For some reason I see Anakin turning her back in the future. She doesn't seem completely destroyed to me yet. I think if it came down to it, she would choose her "love" for Anakin over Sidious. JMO. :)

Obi-Wan--He's always cooking isn't he? ;)

9. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    jees, I'm still not happy with Padme but whatever.

I wonder what's gonna happen now??

Another great post, thanx for the pm, and more soon please:D

10. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I just love Obi Wan being Mr. Mom with Anakin. It is far too cute.

I had forgotten about this story until I saw your message and then remembered that it was the one with the b&*&*y Padme and Kahlei. Boy, they are both more twisted than a twizzler.

Could you send me the pm stuff when you have time pretty please?

11. theman54

theman54 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 26, 2005
    Yay an update! I can't believe the way that padme is acting[face_frustrated]

But I'm still holding onto the bit of hope that Padme comes around and gets back together with Anakin!

12. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Nice to see an update on this fic.

I want to know who Padme was talking to? Something tells me he's evil. [face_devil]

Anakin and the twins are cute. :)

Regardless of what Kahlei have been through, I'm still not liking her.

13. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Glad you're back!!!

Hmm. So, Kahlei is back to plague our heroes, is she?

14. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I wonder who this mysterious being is that Padme's with. It almost sounds like it could be....:eek: No way! Atleast I hope not.

?Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.
    Chanakya

Could this be refering to Padme or Kahlei?

Did you mention a PM on this? If so, I'll take it!

15. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    I think it applies to Padme. I think the opposite relates to Kahlei more.

Great work! I'm so glad to see this back again! Keep it up and update soon!

16. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    It has to be so difficult for Anakin, trying to explain to his children what happened between their parents yet trying to protect them from the awful truth. Loved how loving and attentive he is to them. :)

Oh, and if I'm not already on the PM list for this story, please add me! :D

17. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    you have a way with words, this is one of the top stories i've read so far. you know how to make a reader feel the emotions and see the characters every movement without going into a drawn detail. =D= it's quite refreshing! not to mention the story in itself is outstanding, you've managed to turn the world of star wars fans against padme (the padme of your creation atleast) but still, very impressive! can't wait for the update!

18. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    Thanks for PM;)

"Anakin with children" - now that is one of those things I just love to read. The way he tried to explain Luke what happened was great.
    Death...
    It seems Leia has a same problem with it. Too bad she is like her father in that point.

Great chapter:)

19. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Grrr, Padme is still annoying. But I'm glad to see Anakin happy again, even though he's still hurting over Padme. At least he still has the twins.

20. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    I believe that I echo all the above opinions when I say I am very glad this story's back in action. Anakin seems to have a great relationship with the twins. I'm eager to see how Kahlei interacts with them as the story goes on. One minute you lead us to pity her, moments later we are led once again to despise her.

This is one of those stories where I have absolutely no clue where it will eventually go, and I'm loving it! Thanks for the PM.

21. anekasolo

anekasolo Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    Kahlei, my heart weeps for you. You are sick and twisted and Anakin deserves better than another psycho woman. You should seek help.

22. Lincoln_6_Echo

Lincoln_6_Echo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2006
    Interesting story. I am not exactly an Anakin fan, but I like this so far and I am curious to see where you are heading.

L6E (AKA generale_kenobi on Live Journal)

23. AvaVisarra

AvaVisarra Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2006
    [face_shame_on_you] OYE VEY! what has happened to this story!?! we need a serious update in here! lol it's too amazing a tale for it to be allowed to die...

24. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    Arrrrgh.. School is out for a little while, I moved and am working full time... so forgive? I will be wrapping up this arc of the story in a little while, and when things calm down I will be starting the next arc, which will be tentatively called Purgatory....

25. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    I just want to extend apologies to all my readers for the updates not coming at a regular pace. DRL is hammering me, so I am not on the boards for a month at a time. Plus my muse is being very uncooperative, so I am not getting the chapters done in a timely fashion. Please forgive and enjoy these snippets of chapters 8 and 9.

Snippet of Chapter 8:

The shadows parted for Padmé allowing her to see the face of her benefactor. His hair was much shorter now, the gray at the temples more pronounced, almost a silver. The charcoal whiskers mingled with wiry espresso browns in the goatee on his strong jaw line. Blue eyes, often merry, were burdened with responsibility that strangled the amusement that once dwelled with in him.

The Force, his master, had burdened him with the plan to save the Republic. It had started nearly fifteen years ago. Only one thing had not gone according to plan, and that marriage?s failure had pricked all involved with the pain of potential failure. In the vision, the deception would not have been necessary. He should have turned willingly, the so-called Chosen One.

?Well, Senator, if you can arrange reconciliation with your ex-husband, in the?how do I put this succinctly, best interest of the Republic, would you??

?I thought that I was to continue with my seduction of Senator Organa, whisper to him, bolster his confidence, in order to arrange his election to Supreme Chancellor once Palpatine was ousted?? Padmé?s brow furrowed. In the dim light, her face looked older, more like her inner self than the nymph she presented to the universe at large.

?I think that the Supreme Chancellor will no longer be ousted. Assassination by someone?Say, a Jedi like Master Kenobi, who is doing this out of jealousy? And poor Bail Organa will fall victim as well, clearing the way for you, Padmé Amidala, to be the new Supreme Chancellor by the vote of her fellow Senators.? A sad sigh, but the feeling was soon squelched by this man.

Snippet of Chapter 9:

?Gossip, even when it avoids the sexual, bears around it a faint flavor of the erotic." ~Patricia Meyer Spacks

The night traffic on Coruscant was thick still at this late hour. Speeders, airbuses and Senatorial corvettes streamed past his heavy lidded eyes. Anakin, his back turned to the other being in the room, silently contemplated that his wife was out there, most likely in the company of the other man in her life.

The one that she was currently leaving him for: Bail Organa.

So immersed in thought, Anakin did not hear his former Padawan enter the room.

She had blossomed into a woman in the past three years that much was certain, and her intent was very much a woman?s intent.

Her blue hair was trimmed to shoulder length, with bold black streaks running though it. The waves and untamed nature fit Kahlei like a glove. She was tanned from radiation to a pleasant caramel color, much like a cup of caf with shaak milk in it. Eyes of the deepest brown flecked with bits of red probed his profile, a smile tugged at her thin lips.

?She?s not your wife anymore.?

Anakin turned to her, a brief flash of anger rippling over his face, before the mask settled once more place. ?Somewhere, sometime, she still is. I just forget that the time has passed. The Force shows us the past as well as the future, Kahlei. Padmé just is?distracted.? The last word was spat out, as if the more venom placed into the belief, the reality would follow.

?Then why are you allowing me to be here?? Kahlei breathed, edging closer to her former master, bodies nearly touching.

He sucked in his breath rapidly, as the young woman pressed closer, her soft body a conflagration of promises. Promises of things that Padmé could and would never do for him, no matter how much she claimed to want him, and his dreams of Padmé had been increasingly vivid as of the last week, no matter how much he did not want her on the surface. Moreover, his heart was drifting in another, more perilous directio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.