main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Heaven Falls: A Jedi On Earth Fanfic Award Nom Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Marrs, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dajohu

dajohu Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 16, 2006
    Is Green really that much of an idiot that he would be willing to kill Daniel? If he knew what Daniel really does and how many times he's saved the planet I don't think he would have been so willing to wave that gun around. Not even counting the response his killing of Daniel would have received from Jack. :)

-dajohu

2. LordInferno

LordInferno Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2004
    Interesting. So the plot thickens...

3. LordInferno

Dec 10, 2004
    Stupid double post. Disregard this message.

4. PunkMaister

PunkMaister Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2006
    The only ones that have the gall to do such a thing are the active members of the NID and the Trust and I suspect that Darth will somehow weave them into being the PTB behind Green and all those that are attempting to curbstomp any serious investigation about the ship and so on...

There is no more Xenophobic bunch than they...

5. k3tig

k3tig Jedi Knight

Feb 9, 2006
    Wasn't Colonel Green the one mentioned in the Star Trek The Next Generation Pilot episode during the Q trial; as conducting some sort of Military Court and coup-de-tat? Whose soldiers had some sort of sniff drug that they were addicted to, to keep them in line?

Great story, I'm curious to see if our SGC Friends will be introduced to Kyle by the Asgard.

6. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Grrrr I don't like Green at all. Why would he think that intimidation would work with someone like Daniel!

Great chapter, I am looking forward to finding out where Daniel ends up!

7. Talon_Kenobi

Talon_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2003
    Well good job. Mulder and Scully always have people trying to kill them or stop them from finding the truth. Even when they were just told the truth by the government

8. excellion_razor

excellion_razor Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2006
    Another great update. Man Daniel is always in the thick of it for such a nerd. How he manages I will never know.

9. Kidan

Kidan TFN EU Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 20, 2003
    another great update. more soon please!

10. cibbler

cibbler Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2006
    and the plot thickens..
    loving it.

11. Darth_Marrs

Darth_Marrs Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 24, 2006
    TigerofRobare?Your welcome. Actually, Roberta is the new supervisor. I took a lot of Roberta?s and her new partner?s history from Brian Cox?s Eugenics Wars. At the end of that series, Gary Seven retires and returns to the Aegis. As for Green?he?s mildly insane. I?ll go into much further detail about that during Part 3 of the story.

WyoJedi?Thank you, and you?re welcome. The X-files folks should be meeting the Roswell folks VERY shortly. And Daniel just seems to be a magnet for trouble.

VaderLVR64?Thank you!

Jedi-2B?It?s funny, I actually shouted at my more intelligent half for wasting money on TiVO, and now I?d never be able to watch my Heroes, Battlestar and Dresden Files without it! And of course Stargate if it ever finishes up the season. In fact, I watched all three last night and boy, those were some good shows.

Dajohu?Green is insane, but he has some very powerful allies who are not afraid of doing high-level wetwork. You?ll see what I mean after Kyle makes it to earth.

LordInferno?things are definitely getting thick.

PunkMaister?NID is definitely a possibility. Trust isn?t as much as a player in this one, but keep in mind the Roswellian FBI Special Unit as well. And they?re not all as xenophobic in this fic as you might think. I did have to alter a few things...

K3tig?Welcome board. But you just made me feel so old?. [face_cow] Yes, Colonel Green was mentioned in ST:TNG during the Q-trial. In fact, that will be referenced in the future. But he was fully explained in the Star Trek original series episode ?The Savage Curtain? where he was an historical character recreated by an alien race to start a fight with Kirk et al. It was a goofy episode since he ended up fighting Abe Lincoln, but hey, it was the 60s. (I will say I was not alive when it first aired, but watched it on reruns through the 70s. I'm not THAT old, I just feel like it sometimes). He was also mentioned most recently in the 4th and only GOOD season of ST: Enterprise as the inspiration for a Terra Prime terrorist organization trying to run out all the aliens. Green was a homicidal tyrant during WWIII who killed millions.

Diamond-Revelation?sometimes I try to humanize my villains. But not with Green. And Daniel will sadly have to wait until Chapter 10. Sorry.

Talon_Kenobi?thank you. Isn?t it the truth? I mean, the Truth is out There. They di find it. And people shoot at them anyway.

Excellion_razor?Daniel manages through a mixture of karma, luck and wit. In which proportion varies from episode to episode.

Kidan?thank you. Okay.

Cibbler?this plot will thicken into an oozing pot of jelly. KY or Jello I couldn?t say. [face_sick]

Well, thank you all for reading. The story will really start to move now that I?ve introduced the majority of the main characters. From here on in, things really get moving. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 9: Men In Black

State Highway 20, 19 miles north of Roswell
    Friday, January 18, 2002
    2:05 p.m. MST

The Chevy truck moved down the road at an even 30 miles an hour. It was an older truck, a ?64 model with flared wheel wells and rust spots all over, but even it was capable of driving faster than 30 miles an hour.

The driver was in fact used to driving much faster than 30 miles an hour. The average speed for his personal vehicle in his home was 1341 meters per second in the atmosphere, ten times that in space on sublight, and was capable of issuing a quad-cannon burst of turbolaser fire that could have leveled the town of Fort Sumner in seconds.

Darth Nihl, Dark Lord of the Sith, a Hand of Darth Krayt, who was the new master of this galaxy, sat driving a ?64 Chevy truck at 30 miles an hour down State Highway 20 in New Mexico. He was going that speed because only a small portion of his conscious thoughts were focused on the operation of the vehicle. Most of his thoughts were busy assimilating the two new lang

12. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Darth Nihl, Dark Lord of the Sith, a Hand of Darth Krayt, who was the new master of this galaxy, sat driving a ?64 Chevy truck at 30 miles an hour down State Highway 20 in New Mexico.

You really need an illustrator for some of these scenes. LOL!

It?s funny, I actually shouted at my more intelligent half for wasting money on TiVO, and now I?d never be able to watch my Heroes, Battlestar and Dresden Files without it! And of course Stargate if it ever finishes up the season. In fact, I watched all three last night and boy, those were some good shows.

I'm just thanking my lucky stars you didn't try to wedge in those three shows, too. :p I haven't been following them, and I'm at my limit watching SG & Roswell reruns. Don't the ads say that the last 10 episodes of SG will begin mid-April? And I think I saw that Carter is then joining SG-Atlantis.

13. dajohu

dajohu Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 16, 2006
    Cool update. :) My only question is why were the 'superagents' so willing to be nice to the evil dark lord but as soon as they found out Siana was similar they attacked her? Not very smart in my opinion. lol Anyway, can't wait for the next update.

-dajohu

14. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Fantastic update! Your descriptions are so rich that I can actually picture the scenes in my mind!

=D=

15. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Awesome update! Of course the action sequences were amazing. Loved seeing Siana and Isabel fighting the superagents in tandem... they're a pretty good team!

And that the superagents are assisting Darth Nihl... that was a nice twist. I'm sure Nihl is enjoying the freedom to cause all kinds of havoc on Fort Sumner. [face_devil]

Cheers,
    Wyo

16. sdhfs

sdhfs Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004

great post.

17. PunkMaister

Oct 12, 2006
    Another superb update!

I got a question though, you spoke of Teal'c getting at one point his desired light saber but for what I have seen in this AU no one has any knowledge of Star Wars do they?

If so he could not posibly desire one as he has never seen one before...

Anyhow looking forward to the next update...

18. LordInferno

Dec 10, 2004
    Wow. If your story was a batch of shampoo in the factory, you really dumped in the salt. Explanatin to the weird analogy: table salt, aka sodium chloride, acts as a thickener in shampoos. Yeah. I spent a summer doing that.

Anyways, I'm excited to see what happens to Danny Boy and how the rest of SG-1 factors into the mix. Also, Darth Nihl driving a '64 truck makes me think of that scene from StarCraft where these two Marines are driving and listening to bluegrass music and hit a Zergling.

19. k3tig

k3tig Jedi Knight

Feb 9, 2006
    "The Savage Curtain" was one of my least favorite of the original Star Trek episodes, so I tended to blank out the details of that episode like who were the antagonists the aliens brought in to play. Though I do remember Abe, Surak and the Rock Creature that evidently started the whole thing.

I'm only 30 so I only started watching reruns of the original series in the late 80's early 90's. I liked the time travel episodes best like "Assignment: Earth", "Tomorrow is Yesterday", and eventually "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home".

I never really got around to watching ST: Enterprise the timing was alway off, so I only watched a few episodes, such as the mirror universe episodes, the pilot and the finale.

I never watched the XFiles, Roswell, or read the books about the Eugenics wars. I've always been more interested in the Star Trek, StarGate and StarWars; shows where we're out there in space doing stuff, than the on earth scifi. You've got enough info on the other character's whose origins I've recognized that I'm not lost, I just want the story to flow.

Eagerly anticipating Kyle's return to the storyline, though Daniel's situation is intriguing.

20. cibbler

cibbler Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2006
    Darth Nihl, Dark Lord of the Sith, a Hand of Darth Krayt, who was the new master of this galaxy, sat driving a ?64 Chevy truck at 30 miles an hour down State Highway 20 in New Mexico.

the master of the galaxy driving a Chevy truck[face_laugh]

Action, humour, great plot and storytelling. What more can a reader want

21. excellion_razor

excellion_razor Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2006
    About time the real action has started. Loved Siana and Liz throwing down on the super soldiers/hybrids.

22. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    I get this strange image of Darth Vader in a chevy, left arm leaning on the window edge, driving along, listening to heavy metal. The Emperor, being an opera fan, disapproves of this.

23. PunkMaister

Oct 12, 2006
    Funny I do not recall him banning any music at all while he ruled. Except msybe those that had lyrics that might be subversive to his regime...

Something tells me he will soon ditch that for a more serious and suited to his character set of wheels such as a fast black porche with tinted windows and simbols of the main Earth relgion's hanging from the windshield mirror all inverted for effect![face_devil]

24. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Wow go Siana! That was awesome. I am glad that Max, Michael and Liz have met up with Mulder and Doggett. That has to be a good thing. Great chapter looking forward to the next.

25. FVZA-Colonel

FVZA-Colonel Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2005
    I have to say that out of everything so far my favorite piece would have to be the inclusion of Colonel Green; he always was my favorite Star Trek villain. Great job, and I cannot wait for the update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.