main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive "Heaven's Warriors" (Starter Version)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Destructo, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabe_rocks

rabe_rocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    OOC: Yeah, Uuughhh!

2. Eirate_rules

Eirate_rules Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2005
    OOC:Ewwww

3. rabe_rocks

Jul 28, 2005
    ooc:I know!

4. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    OOC:*shudders*

But i don't regret signing up

5. rabe_rocks

Jul 28, 2005
    OOC:me neither.

6. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    OOC:*hi-fives rabe*

7. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    All right ladies, that's enough of the OOC, sorry, but I'm going to hafta cut it off here. Thanks.

8. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
  9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    OOC: WTH? If you're roomies, then say it in person.

10. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    She's gone.
    Visiting her cousin

11. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: That's what e-mail and MSN are for.

12. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    OOC: You wenches could make yourselves useful and start serving at the Feast, you know... you might even get tipped. ;) :p

13. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Orlief

Orlief sat a great table, drinking from a huge goblet.

He greatly enjoyed "life" in Valhalla.

Every day, he would train for Rag Na Rok, fighting and duelling others. Then he'd eat at the great table, feasting on the finest delicacies available.

But lately, he had gotten bored.

He had yet to meet someone who actually used a different fighting style than himself.

But it was Valhalla. Who else was there to fight but Vikings?

14. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    IC:Aiedail

"More mead sir?" Aiedail was begining to hate that question. She was at the Greathall serving drunk men who roared with laughter every 5 seconds. "More mead sir?" "Yes, thank you." Aiedail filled the man's cup and moved on. Halfway down the table she saw Adalia, her fellow wench serving beef and other meats. "I feel as if I'm going to collapse under this platter." Adalia said out the corner of her mouth. "So? Better than saying 'More mead sir?' 'More mead sir?' about a million times. I feel like a broken record!" Adalia laughed, then hurried down the crowded hall to continue her job. "More mead sire?" Aiedail asked Stormcrow. "Yes, thank you Aiedail." "My pleasure sire." She responded while filling his cup. Aiedail then continued serving the men, wishing the whole while that she was somewhere else.

TAG: Anyone

15. rabe_rocks

Jul 28, 2005
    ic: Adalia
    After serving almost a billion platters of meat and bread, Adalia glared at her fellow wench. Aiedail, saying the words most used in her entire life. she made her way to to the table where she was serving more mead to the drunken men. Her back met with Aiedail. She whispered from the side of her mouth,"why do I have this job again?"
    Tag Aiedail

16. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    IC:Aiedail

"Hey, I didn't ask you too sign up for this Addie." Aiedail responded, using Adalia's nickname.

TAG:Adalia

17. rabe_rocks

Jul 28, 2005
    Ic: Adalia
    " Don't you remember? you'd meet more men this way, and maybe he may know or may be your father."
    Tag: Aiedail

18. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    IC: Aiedail

"True, but it's not like I- More mead, sir?- can walk up to someone and ask, 'Are you my father?"

TAG:Adalia

19. rabe_rocks

Jul 28, 2005
    Ic: Adalia
    "But I can." Adalia strolled up to the nearest table, and said "Fine Sirs, might any of you know the man who is the father of the young lady here?" the brunnette wench's statement caught the attention of Stormcrow.
    Tag: StormCrow

20. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Name: Kewi 'Tafumsee

Class: Soldier- Grunt

Physical Appearance: [image=http://www.electricocean.com/gtpics/024/Ultramarine_by_Surface.jpg]

Weapons: Sword, Submachine gun

Personality: Chivalrious, during battle he goes throu a blood rage.

Background: Kewi is a warrior of warriors, he used to lead his own squad and would always accomplish his goals. Kewi loved the smell of battle, from the crying of the weak to the scent of death, Kewi is the Soldier that all armies wish they had more of, yet fear.

Kewi Died in battle when his squad arrogantly attacked a enemy camp, almost the entire camp was killed by Kewi and his men when a nuclear missle destroyed everything. Kewi's soul cannot rest because he doesnt think he has died like a TRUE warrior.

IC: Kewi 'Tafumsee

Kewi sat a few tables down but couldnt help but admire this man. A Wench had just asked him a question. If Kewi could remember right this man was Stromcrow... this was the G-d... he was probably the best fighter out there, it would be the greatest honor to dual him.

21. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    Straker stood quietly in a shadowed corner of the hall, observing all the different cultures mixing. There were people from before his time, and people from far into the future. He sat down at the end of one of the tables, and began to eat some chicken.

Making sure his knife was easily accessable, he stopped glancing around and began to properly eat, and every once in a while we would ask one of the two strange women for a drink. They seemed to be looking for something...

22. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    IC: Aiedail

Aiedail was so embareassed by Adalia's forwardness. Aiedail quickly turned her back to her friend and asked a man by the name of...Straker, if she remembered correctly if he needed mor mead.

TAG: Straker

23. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    Stormcrow

Stormcrow looked up amused at the serving wench. It had been centuries since anyone had dared to address the crowd of rowdy, druken warriors like that. A few of the others had looked up from their meals as well, some looked equally amused, some looked irritated, a few looked liked wide-eyed Japanese hamsters standing in front of oncoming headlights. A cough at the end of the room seemed to indicate that the silence had become awrkward, and the serving wench was becoming visibly uncomfortable.

Stormcrow stood up as slowly as he could-- this made him look cool, and truthfully, he was really tired and needed a nap. But, hey, this was a welcome break to the monotony of constant fighting and feasting.

"Gentlemen, the lady asked us a question. Can anyone help her out?"

Stormcrow looked at the wench and gave her a reassuring grin, making his scar stretch across his face... which probably terrified her and half the room.

24. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    Straker was rather surprised to see the woman back so quickly, especially with a hall of this size to serve, but then again, the mead was free...

"Yes, please. Thank you very much," he said as the woman filled his cup back up, and then decided to be open, "You seem to be looking for something, can I help?"

25. Eirate_rules

Jul 22, 2005
    Aiedail was shocked that a man in the Great Hall would ask her anything other than "Where's my mead?". "I-I," she faltered. "Am looking for my father sir. I don't know him, but I hope to find him. He was a great Viking and had a scar similar to mine." She showed Straker the scar above her belly button. "That's all I know."

TAG:poacher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.