main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Height of Darkness

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Auron_Kae, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    ooc: like wise

2. Nicci_Yasha

Nicci_Yasha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2008
    OOC: I'm not going anywhere ether. Sorry for you loss Auron.

3. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll wait as well.

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    I will wait as well. I definitly understand what Auron is going through, my aunt, and both of my great grandmothers died in a short period of time.

5. Auron_Kae

Auron_Kae Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2008
    Hi, guys. :) Listen, I'm so sorry for not being here in a while, but there's just been so many things coming up. I got my first F in Geography (I guess I turned left instead of right, heh. :p ) and there's been some family issues we've had to deal with. But I'm hoping to be on more this time. ^^

So, to business: I have a website called Azure-X Spotlight on a Proboards server, and I was thinking that we could set up an OOC thread up there and RP in this one, just so we don't have to have all these group convos on MSN. And my MSN is a bit wacky right now, so I was thinking we could at least try it. www.azurespotlight.proboards104.com Like I said, it may be easier. ;) I'll check back later today. :D

6. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved

Name: Damkor Kirido
    Species: Human(Of Dathomiri Decent)
    Homeworld: Dathomir
    Appearance:
    -Height:5'6"
    -Weight:180lbs
    -Build:Athletic
    -Skin Tone:Tan
    -Eye Color:Silver
    -Hair Color/Style:Single ponytail, black.
    -Apparel:Basic Jedi outfit with a few alterations, no sleeves, knuckle gloves.
    -Distinguishing Features:Tribal tattoos on his upper arms.
    History: Born on Dathomir to the daughter of the clan mother of the Singing Mountain Clan, he was spared the fate of the other males in their society. Instead he was raised to defend the clan against the forces of the Night Sisters, a clan of dark side using witches. At the age of seven he was already an accomplished warrior and could wield the force like any one of the female members of his clan. One day Jedi Master Yoda came to the planet to visit with the clan mother and noticed Damkor, he requested that she allow him to be trained back on Coruscant, she agreed and Damkor spent the rest of his youth learning the way of the Jedi and the way of the Lightsaber from such masters as Yoda, Windu, and Secura. Gaining the rank of Knight at the age of 17, a good ten years after leaving home. Then about three years after that the Clone Wars eruppted and he was sent to the field. At the end of his first campaign on his homeworld of Dathomir he was given the rank of Master, now at the age of 21 he was soon given an Apprentice. His apprentice was killed however in the Jedi Temple when it was attacked soon after Order 66 was given. He was on a mission to Dagobah when the order was given, however he didn't have the freedom to bring his apprentice with him, by orders of Chancellor Palpatine. When his troops turned on him he faded quickly into the shadows of the plsnet. Making it to a cave that the Clones couldn't notice he hid for some time. Eventually they left and another being came, Yoda. He managed to get Yoda to contact Senator Organa and got transport to Nar Shadda where he heard many Jedi were hiding. He now waits there until the Jedi can return to their place in the galaxy.
    Lightsaber design: He has two. Similar to that of Obi-Wan Kenobi in TPM. Has a Lorrdian and Pontite crystal in one, Opila and Jenruax in the other.
    Lightsaber form: Uses forms III, IV, and VII

7. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    That would work for me as I don't have MSN messenger available to me. And I can understand what you've been going through.

8. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    I just found out that I have one week left at my current job. Luckily, I have an interview for a place I applied for yesterday. Because of that, I'm not sure if I will be able to participate in this game once it does get going. If I can, I will. Just know if I don't, it's only because the changes in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.