main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Heir's Trial (Jacen/Tenel Ka - mini epic) - Completed April 4/2006

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade_Max, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    All in one setting? Wow, that's a long read! I had a alot of fun with it and was very pleased with the way it turned out! Thanks for reading!

2. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    I read this fic a couple weeks ago, and then day before yesterday got the urge to read it again so I searched through 50 pages of fics trying to find it before I finally found it today.

I love this story, Jade, you really brought to life some of my favorite characters, and Jacyn is so adorable!

oh, btw please send me the pm part that you wrote, I"m over 18.

Great job,

TnTornado

3. Bluefang

Bluefang Jedi Master

Mar 15, 2006
    Heh, it's probably about time that I de-lurk and actually start commenting on all of the stuff I read ^_^

This was one of the first stories that I read here (after being led here from your FanFiction.net profile while reading 'From Scratch'), and I'd have to say it's one of the best!

I love the way you characterize both Jace and TK in this, and all, of your writings.

Anyways, before I start rambling....

Thanks for the awesome and entertaining fics!

Hey TnTornado, thanks for reminding me about that. I had almost forgotten.

Could you send me that as well? I'm sure it will be interesting.

4. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    TnTornado ? Ah, yes, I can certainly send you the PM scene ;) Thanks for reading, I?m thrilled you enjoyed it enough to go back and re-read it :)

Bluefang - *laughs* Well, thank you for the comments, Bluefang, I?m glad you?ve enjoyed it enough to de-lurk, No harm in lurking ;) I?m flattered you?ve been led here from fanfiction.net from my profile, that?s quite the compliment!

Your welcome for entertaining fics, they?re fun to write too! I?ll send that PM later tonight.

Thanks again for reading everyone, this fic has been quite the exploration for me!

5. LeatherNeck

LeatherNeck Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2006
    There's a PM chapter? I would like to read that.

6. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    No problem, Leather Neck, I'll send it out this morning :)

7. Jessoass

Jessoass Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    I have to say I love the romantic and passionate way that you write[face_love], and I keep reaching your stories a bit too late.:(

This was a great ride=D= , I stumble on to this yesterday and a read it all by now, and again I keep doing that with your stories. They hook me. Please add me to the PM list of whatever it is you are writing now or wrote, I'd love to catch up with that.[face_love]

Jess

Edit: I just read on the previous post that there is a PM chapter, I would love to read it if you could send it to me.

8. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    I can cetainly send you the PM chapter, Jessoass *makes note to do so* as for the rest of my writing, I'll send you a second PM with the links to other things I've written. I'd suggest looking in my profile, but they're not all there. I'm glad you enjoyed Heir's trial. It's one of my favorite stories that I've written. I think I grew a lot as a writer when writing this - really pushed myself, so I was very pleased with the outcome.

Thanks for reading - check your PM box, they'll be there tonight/today :)

9. Twin_Saber

Twin_Saber Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2006
    Sequel?[face_batting]
    Oh yeah and, ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!

TWIN_SABER

10. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* sequel, possibly Twin_Saber... I've got it started, but I want to make sure I have it mapped out before I start posting it.

Besides, it'll mostly follow Jacyn at the academy. S we'll see what happens with it.

11. Qui-Gon_Jinn_Striker

Qui-Gon_Jinn_Striker Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2006
    I just finished, man I'm tired. Can u send me the PM chapter please.

Your writing is awesome. You have to get the new series rolling, as well as the Gidden one.

Jacyn and Gidden are the best OC's I have found. You got their personality's very definite.

Keep writing this stuff is awesome. You should write books.

12. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    Done and done - PM sent :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, I'm glad you've enjoyed them and my OCs especially. Thanks for the compliment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.