main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hej alla nya medlem här

Discussion in 'Archive: Sweden' started by Lt_Commander_Data, Sep 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Commander_Data

Lt_Commander_Data Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2003
    Hejsan alla,

even though I am an American fan I thought it'd be cool to meet some Swedish fans since I am learning and know some Swedish though it's not the best in the world. I live in Greenville North Carolina USA and am kinda new to Star Wars,I've only seen the older movies thus far,hope to see Episode 1,2, och 3. If you guys prefer I use Swedish I can. I have a dictionary. I hope to meet some nice Swedish SWs/Trek fans. My name is April and I am 19 years old. I like SW,Trek,astronomy,hanging out with friends,writing poetry letters stories etc.,pyschology,Wicca,tarot,incense,candles,reading the Bible,exercising,learning about different cultures,making new friend,watching tv and movies and so much more. I'm not sure what else to write but I'd love to have Swedish sw friends. Take care. Hejdå och ha en bra dag! :)
    April

2. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Hi April! Nice of you to drop by here... :)

So you like astronomy? Me too... although, I'm not very good at it. Mostly I just like to watch the stars... ;)

Always fun too see new people getting interested in Star Wars, it's my passion in life...(Well, one of them.) :D

Ha en bra dag själv :)

3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Välkommen hit!!!!!!!!!!!! It's always fun when new people drop by. Feel free to use as much Swedish as you like. :)

4. Jedi-W

Jedi-W Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Hej och välkommen LCD!

Hoppas du kommer att trivas bland oss SW galningar!
    Hope your going to enjoy yourself among us SW lunatics!

5. Queengodess

Queengodess Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 18, 2000
    Ah, a new maniac to join us here in the Temple of all that is Wicked or Weird. ;)

Nice icon, btw! *huge, DV-loving smile*

6. Kuang-Eleven

Kuang-Eleven Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    Welcome!

Maybe it will be nice practice for you to use swedish? Feel free to throw yourself into any discussion you might find.. if you dont understand, just ask :D We are a pretty helpful bunch ;)

Välkommen!

7. Sydling

Sydling Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    VÄLKOMMEN! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.