main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Hell have no wrath like a Mandolorian woman?s scorn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Risca_Skywalker, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Risca_Skywalker

Risca_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2011
    Title: Hell have no wrath like a Mandolorian woman?s scorn
    Author: Risca_Skywalker
    Timeframe:pre-TPM, with a younger Jango Fett, (age guess for him would be about maybe 18-20 years old.)
    Characters: Jango Fett and Original Character
    Genre: Romance, Humor, Vignette, One-Shot, Non-Canon!
    Keywords: Jango Fett, Humor, Vignette, One Shot, Romance, Original Characters, Mandalore, Mandalorian,pre-TPM
    Summary: Jango comes home to his girl the day before the Mandolorians go to battle.
    Notes: This was originally for a POV activity/exercise for English Class. That being said there are four of the five POVs in this story. The one left out was Second POV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Haran garnar nayc a?den as?as Mando dala?duraanir
    (Hell have no wrath like a Mandolorian woman?s scorn)

It seemed to be another normal day on Mandalore, except the fact that our boys were going off to fight another battle for another client, that makes two this month, it?s not easy being elite mercenaries. I shook my head while I concentrated on making dinner, hopefully most of our boys?ll come back from this one. Well I can?t exactly call them boys, Mandolorian men are only allowed to be boys until they?re eight years old, that?s when they go out to the battle field with their father and learn the ways of battle and how to survive. The women on the other hand aren?t left out either, yes they can stay home and most of the time they do, but they are also able to fight as well. Let?s just say there?s no weak people around here.

I stopped cutting the vegetables when I realized I wasn?t alone anymore, quickly changing my grip on the kitchen knife I spun around and grabbed the man behind me by the collar, throwing him onto the ground and holding the knife to his throat. It was after I had nicked his cheek with the blade that I realized that the man I had held at knife point was my beau, Jango.

~ ~

Jango quietly slipped into the kitchen as Ryi was fixing dinner, not wanting to break her concentration he stayed as quite as a mouse, standing right behind her. Next thing he knew though he was thrust on his back on the kitchen floor with a knife to his throat.

?Honey I?m home.? He smiled and said in his rough voice with an accent that sounded like thunder over a stormy sea.

Laughing as Ryi helped him up, he brushed himself off. Carefully avoiding getting skewered on the kitchen knife, he wrapped his strong arms around her and held her close.

Ryi relaxed into Jango?s embrace, nestling into his chest and wrapping her arms around his waist after unceremoniously tossing the knife onto the kitchen counter. Wishing that this moment would last forever she greedily inhaled his scent and memorized the feel of his skin gently caressing her long, brown hair. Feeling Jango pull away, Ryi looked up into his dark eyes and smiled. Though no one else would be able to tell what the look on Jango?s face meant (or if he even had a look on it at all) Ryi knew. She knew exactly what that look meant, that slight smile his eyes had whenever he came home to her. As Jango smiled back at her, the two of them leaned toward each other and their lips met in a kiss.

The kiss itself wasn?t really that long, but to them it felt like forever, full of all the emotions they had pent up inside themselves. Jango had pulled Ryi tightly into his arms again and she had molded herself to him as always. With them it was always like sea and sky, whether stormy or calm, both of them always fit each other.

When they finally broke apart they stayed close, Jango sighed quietly and stroked Ryi?s pale skin with his hand, brushing hair out of her bright hazel eyes. Placing her hand on top of his, Ryi reluctantly broke away and turned back to her cooking.

?So who?s the battle with this time?? she asked as she busied herself with dinner.

Jango shook his head and smiled, thanking the gods for giving him such a woman.
    ?Our clients are a group of rebels on the planet Rutan, apparentl

2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    Awesome, Risca!=D=:D Loved it.:D It reminds me of my RPG character.:p You should write more!:D

3. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Wow!:eek: A review so soon! I literally just posted this a few minutes ago! lolz [face_laugh]

But thank you! [:D]I really appreciate it! This just came to me one night when I was roleplaying by myself. Then I had to write something for english class and was like... "Well I might as well do this!" And I was planning on posting it here anyways! :p

Thanks again though!

I might actually do a sequel to it... maybe.

4. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    Well, twenty minutes was more than enough time for me to read it![face_laugh]

My pleasure.[:D] Well, it's really nice.:D I like it a lot. You're more than welcome.:)

Let me know if you do!:D

5. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Lolz! I'll bet! [face_laugh]

Aww thanks! [:D]

And no worries! You'll be the first to know should I write a sequel! In fact, I think I might actually do that, because I feel like a romantic-drama-angsty-yet-satisfying-story-that-could-tie-into-my-big-fanfic might actually be happening here.

And I love working with Jango, I dunno why though.. Ah who cares! He's Jango! There needs to be more of Jango in Fanfiction.

6. Lady_Jedi93

Lady_Jedi93 Jedi Knight star 4

May 11, 2010
    I like! :D Mandalorian women are definetly not weak [face_laugh]
    Oh, I also agree with you that there should be more Jango fanfic. Lots more ;)

7. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011

Thanks! And yeah, Mandalorian women are pretty much Mando Commandos with boobs if you ask me. They're a force to be reckoned with! :p :D

And Yeah, I feel like starting a thread somewhere specifically for Jango Fett Fanfiction, I mean there's plenty of Boba to go around but Jango has this AMAZING back story from the Dark Horse Comic series "Jango Fett: Open Seasons" It's four comics, I feel like they're rather short but that's cause I'm used to huge volumes of Manga, but they are SO good. So very very good.

And really I feel like Jango is a really cool character to work with because there's a lot you can do with him. You could make his softer side come out, make him hopelessly in love, all sorts of things! He's more bendable than Anakin if you ask me.

But thanks again for the read and review!

8. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    :eek: WOW! That was great! Serves Jango right for trying to sneak up behind his beau! He gets a cut on the cheek for his troubles.

Hoping for a sequel!

9. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Padawan! [:D] YOU"RE ALIVE!

Lolz Yes, you survived Order 66! :D

And thank you! I really love this story, so much. :p And yes, totally serves Jango right for sneaking up on Ryi like that. He's lucky she didn't kill him! [face_laugh]

And I think I'll totally write a sequel, eventually. Trying to write like three things at once! ACK! :oops:

10. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    LOLZ! Yeah, I survived! I was nearly shot down by my clone squad, but one of them rescued me. It seems he could not believe that the General he had followed for several years and trusted could suddenly turn against him. [face_laugh] :p

Okay, in real life, Darth Real Life is what almost went Order 66! I managed to "escape," though. I hope to stiick around for a while. I want to at least become a Jedi Knight. I want my Master to be proud of me when (or if) I lose the Padawan Braid!

11. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    You almost got shot down?!!! :eek: I don't believe it!

But your trooper rescued you! How gallant of him! :_| SEE! I knew our Clone Boys wouldn't desert us!!! *sniffle* Oh someone get me my Stratovarius!!!!!

*AHEM* anyways... Lolz! I'm sure you're master will be very proud of you! And no worries, I still have my padawan braid! :D Day 58 baby! "Yeeehooo!!!" As Han would say.

12. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Yeah! He saved me. I was running through the battered hallways of the Jedi Temple, trying to find my Master, when a Clone Trooper appeared right in front of me! I had been fighting several others, so I was exhausted. Barely had the strength to deflect one more laser... but he stared at me for a few seconds, and lowered his gun.

He led me out of the temple, and I managed to reach my Master there! ((Wait a second...if I'm a Padawan, that makes me a Commander instead of a General, right?)) Oh, whatever. Maybe I could try a short story on this...

On your Han Solo quote, try this one!

"YEEEEEEEEE-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!.... *Splurt! Squish! Splat!* "AHHH!"

13. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    WOW! :eek: that is SOOOO GOOD! Yes, you need to write that out. You certainly do.

OH that one! Yep I used that one and more in my Ultimate Star Wars Mix I made in Digital Music Class. Unfortunately the end of it gets sped up like crazy but it's really really awesome!

And it's 28:08.254 long. So it's 38.6 MB.... yeeeeeaaaahhhh I had fun. :D

14. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Okay! So lil update on the sequel situation.... I've finally decided on what it's gonna be! It'll be a prequel to this one, so I'm just kinda writing another vignette/one-shot with Jango and Ryi. It'll be good. I promise!

And just a little warning... it'll be a song fic. Yep, but hey, I got a good one. So watch out for it! I'll be posting the link for it here once I get it written.

15. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010
    Looking forward to it, Risca!:D

16. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Good! Hopefully I might be able to finish it today. I dunno. I've got Science PSSA's today and ugh... I hope I survive it. So hopefully when I get home, in between getting schoolwork done, I'll be writing. And if I'm not somebody slap me. [face_beatup]

17. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    I will hope along with you, Risa!

About the slap: [face_beatup]

Just kidding about that! I can't wait to see the link.

18. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Well I kinda deserved that slap. Seeing as I didn't write anything for my fic today. erg.

[face_beatup]

BUT! I am working on my awesome characters for the Limmie RP that I hope to be joining as soon as I get things worked out with Trieste, Oh my lord. He's amazing. And so helpful, my favorite GM permanently, he's been so patient with me and has been helping me develop my story and everything!

But anywho, I'm going to try and write something maybe on Friday or this weekend, since I don't get a break in about two days. GAH!

Wish me luck!

19. Ryi_Korle-Fett

Ryi_Korle-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2011
    Nicely done Risca, Can't wait for you to finish that sequel/prequel.

Oh which btw...did you finish it yet???

20. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Eh heh.... no.

Sorry Ryi! Don't worry! I'll finish it! I'll finish it!

I need to finish it so I can get one thing off my plate and start working on my part of Padawan's story. I know...I'm lazy and a procrastinator.

You can beat me up if you want...

[face_beatup]

21. Ryi_Korle-Fett

Ryi_Korle-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2011
    ..... You better finish it. Otherwise I'm gonna write you into a story where you get eaten by a Rancor.

Or better yet, get tortured by Jawa's, Tuskens, and/or Boba Fett!

Ooo...plot bunny.

*Ahem*

Anyways I'll still beat you up as a warning.

[face_beatup]

Take that you di'kut! Now get writing!

22. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    *Walks around with a black eye*

Of course Ryi, I'll get right on it.

23. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    *Jumps two feet at the sight of her friend with a black eye*

OYA! ((I can't speak Mandalorian, but still... )) Risca! What happened?

*Bandages the black eye*

24. Risca_Skywalker

Feb 18, 2011
    Ryi is what happened to me.

And Oya! is a positive remark... in this case you'd probably want the word for Poodoo: osik.

Otherwise you could also use the F-word equivalent.... fierfek it's used the same way as our lovely swear word.

There's a whole list... But it's good that you're trying to speak it!

Now... where's my ice? Maybe in this here hole in the ground?

*Goes over to the hole and is surprised to find an Ice pack waiting for her*

"Complements of the Mole..." Huh?

25. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Oh, now I see. You must be fluent in Mando'!

*Slips ice pack under the bandage*

Why did Ryi hit you? It must have been a pretty hard blow if it gave you a black eye!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.