main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Hello again all

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by bluenote421, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluenote421

bluenote421 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2006
    Hi there gang, Im not sure how many of you have noticed my absence lately, but I recently got a new computer and forgot about the OFF. a sin worthy of death I know, but ill be posting regularly from now on I hope. I also want to actually come to a meeting. I dont know how many of you are in the Dark Side Troopers, but I was a sort of Liason with them for a concert at my school last month. If by chance any of you attended our star wars evening, thanks a lot. ok, now to make this post have a point. does anyone know a good tattoo parlor for a star wars themed tat in portland? Im looking to celebrate my 18th birthday next month and need some suggestions, thanks a lot and may the force be with you.

2. grumpydevil

grumpydevil Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Heheh - I was at Grant that evening. I was the spotter in the DST t-shirt.

There are lots of places in town to get inked, but for the most part, I believe you need to go to the shops and check out the work in person. Or if they have websites with their portfolios, you could look there. I personally go to Atomic Art Tattoo - there are many super talented artists there.

That's where I've been going for the past 10 years...

-Kyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.