main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Hello...again

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by wookiewombat, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wookiewombat

wookiewombat Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    Hey guys,
    Sorry, i was gone for awhile, not sure if any of you remember me. I lost my password and it literally took this long for theforce.net to send me a new password. But im back in full force and down for some good time meetings, even though ive never been to one. :D

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well, nice to see you again. We have not had a major meeting in a while and the next one probably next Sunday should be interesting since there is tons to discuss. Hope you can make it and tell all the SW Fans you know to join. Spread the word.

3. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Nice to see you back as well. :)

Hopefully we'll see you at an upcoming meeting...though I'm not sure when I'll actually get to a meeting again myself...heh.

4. BWD912zeta

BWD912zeta Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    welcome back, lol i know what u mean i've not been to one in a while myself.

5. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    welcome back. :D btw, TFN has problems with hotmail addresses for some reason so that's probably why it took so long to get your password.

6. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    Why does Nicky always know this stuff?

Anyways, I really hope to make the meeting. Now that I'm driving (dun dun dun) I can certainly get there if I'm not workin. ;) :p

7. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    *pokes Chris*
    Why does Nicky always know this stuff?
    Because I hang out in Comms too often and there's always n00bs and random people complaining about board bugs like that. :p There's also lots of e-drama. :p

8. wookiewombat

wookiewombat Jedi Youngling

Aug 20, 2002
    Damn, theres a meeting tomorrow? Fudge! i always work on sundays. Next meeting i will request off so i can make it. Sorry guys :( damn you Toys R Us! damn you to hell!!!

9. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    No, there is no meeting on the 15th due to fathersday. Keep checking to see when the next one is. Hopefully next Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.