main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello, again!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Blade Of Kenobi, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blade Of Kenobi

Blade Of Kenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 18, 2012
    Hello, there! *in my best Obi-Wan Kenobi impression* I used to frequent this forum a long time ago, back when I was a teenager in the mid 2000s. Some of you may remember me as SithLord_Danny. I can't believe it's been a decade since I first decided to join. Back then, I couldn't wait to drop by every day to talk Star Wars with my friends after school. A few years back, I went into exile after a few issues, but I've returned older and I'd like to think a little bit wiser. Shout out to Skiara, Darth Gangrenous, jediknightruthie, Fel_Freak228, Oddball_62, and bluesaber70 and all the many great people I met here throughout the years. I've missed you all. [:D]

2. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    Hey Blade of Kenobi!

I've been active on other boards myself, like Rebelscum, Dark Horse boards, and even AOL back in the day. Nice to meet a fan of the Prequel era.

Blade Of Kenobi likes this.
  3. Blade Of Kenobi

Nov 18, 2012
    Thank you! Likewise, friend. I grew up with the PT and I enjoy those films despite their flaws. I was eight when TPM came out, so I was kind of the perfect age for it. They're my generation's Star Wars. I love the Old Republic and the Prequel Era.

4. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012

Welcome back Blade Of Kenobi. Let us know if you need a quick refhresher on things around here.

5. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Welcome back! :)

7. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Welcome back to the fold!:)

8. Blade Of Kenobi

Nov 18, 2012
    Thank you all for the very warm welcome! Glad to be back! [:D] I missed this spirit of camaraderie in the Star Wars fan community. I'll let you know if I need anything, thanks Bazinga'd.

BookExogorth and Master_Rebado like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.