main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Again

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by COsk_DoSine, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    Hi Everybody, I know that I have been in absentia lately....Trying to get my life back together after 9-11. But I am up and running again. Hoping to see everybody at the gaming session...

Onto other news, so is everybody looking forward to May 16th????

Let me know!!!

Senator C'Osk Do'Sine of DuRakis

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    You're not wearing any underwear!

3. Oolan

Oolan Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    Who's underwear would he be wearing? And just what is underwear?

4. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Dearest Oolan....Underwear is a garment that is worn under your outer clothing for extended wear...it provides glorious support....

As to Axton saying that I am not wearing any underwear...Let me just check here................Ahhhh as I thought..I am wearing undergarments!!!!! Wait a second!! These aren't mine!! Whose undergarments am I wearing!! Who has been into my quarters again!!!

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Now you see my dear Senator why you should have let me check out that stinking droid of yours in the first place. If I had found its malfunction it wouldn't have blown us up(burning my fur in the process). If it hadn't have blown up it would be looking after your wardrobe and someone else's underpants wouldn't be in your quarters. Now I already have to have special droids to watch Axton's pants, I hope I don't have to assign any to watch your undies!

6. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Ahhhh Beenca,
    If you would assign me a droid it would be greatly appreciated....Also Find out WHOSE undergarments that I am wearing...At least you will not have to worry about me wearing the Jedi's pants...Soo drab...Maybe the robes should be spaced and a whole new wardrobe appropriated for the esteemed Jedi??? Now there is a thought...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.