main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello All

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_gloom, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_gloom

Darth_gloom Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2005
    Hey, Darth Gloom here. This is my third post. Looking forward to a wonderful time in the Jedi Council forums.

2. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Greetings gloomy one, welcome to the greatest SW site around. Enjoy your stay.

Have anything you are interested in around here? We have discussion about the films and books, we have roleplaying forums, fan fiction forums, art forums. All kinds of stuff really, if you need any help getting around send me a PM.

MTDSBWY
    ~D1
    [face_devil]

3. Darth_gloom

Darth_gloom Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2005
    Films and the literature section both interest me. Does this site have any interesting features I should know about?

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    What do you mean by "interesting features"? There is the option to have a favorite board list, various things you can change through the option link in the header and a WUL. The best way is to go through all the links next to your name in the header on your own. This way you'll discover most of the technical possibilities of the boards. :)
    But if you thought about something else, please let us know. We'll answer your question as fast as we can. :)

Welcome to the boards and enjoy your stay, Darth_gloom! :)

5. Nirnaeth

Nirnaeth Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    Hi there! :)

I suppose you already stumbled across the Amphitheatre (where everything about books, music, movies, etc. can be discussed) and your Jedi Council Community (where you can chill out and play around in funny threads)

Other interestening features, I mean boards :p are, of course, THE WNU-board! :D and your own Fan Force (check out the FanForces-list, find the one you belong to according to the place you live in and sign in! :) )

Well, I hope you'll enjoy this place as much as we do, have fun!:)

6. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC Darth_gloom, have fun and let me know if you have any questions! :p

7. Blueeyes

Blueeyes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2004
    Hi hope you enjoy it here :)

8. IBO-NAW-NAYAS

IBO-NAW-NAYAS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    Welcome to the order young one, i hope all goes well in your stay here![face_peace]

9. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Hi Darth Gloom!
    Welcome and hope you like it here.

Maybe you want to visit your local fanforce, there you can meet people from your area or country.

Enjoy your stay and have fun!

10. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    welcome young darth_gloon

11. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome Darth_gloom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.