1. Happy Halloween!

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Cynax, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Cynax Jedi Padawan

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I found my way here thanks to google looking for more information on IMPS chapter 2. But ive been reading through the films forum and i must say im really impressed with the expertece of some people ive seen posting. So im going to go poke around a bit more on the other sections of this site, its HUGE.
  2. DVeditor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to TFN! Be sure to check out the other great stuff in Fan Films and please let me know if you have any questions!

Enjoy the site! :D

3. Cynax Jedi Padawan

thank you for the greeting! Think it will take a while to get used to this place its pretty big, alot different to the SWG forums that i usually run a mock on. :D
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome Cynax! :)

It's great that you stumbled over this site and found our movie boards and even more that you like it. :D And yes, this site is really big and can be overhelming. So if you need anything or get lost, please come back and let us know, we'll help you. :) Or if you want a special person to show you the boards and the ropes, then take a look at the adoption thread. There you can get adopted and your adopter will answer you every question you have. :)

Enjoy the discovery of these boards and take a look into every corner, maybe you'll even find a FanForce, means other fans from your area, which whom you can meet on board or in RL. ;)

Enjoy your stay! :)
  5. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards.

Make sure you check out the Map we have here. As well as all the other helpful links you can see above. Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy to ask any questions. We're all very happy to help.
  6. RevaDurron Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to the JC Cynax, have fun!
  7. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
  8. Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  9. StarWarsFreak444 Force Ghost

star 7
    welcome welcome welcome young one
  10. MASTERANNIE Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Cynax and have fun!;)
  11. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
  12. mjerome3 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Cynax, welcome aboard the Force.net! If there are questions you need answered involving the SW universe, or anything you need at all, just ask. :)
  13. Cynax Jedi Padawan

Thanks for all the kind replies, i havent been on in a bit due to a few internet problems!
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.