main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello All

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_Vader1972, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vader1972

Darth_Vader1972 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 29, 2004
    Hi there. I am not exactly sure what you would call me. I am not exactly a newbie since I have been registered for a while, but not an oldbie either. I check out some of the boards but I very seldom post anything. But I think the time has come now to change that and start making friends on the boards.

2. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    A very warm welcome in the land of visibility.[:D]
    And yes, you should post some more if you want to make contact.
    Except if you chatted away happily with PMs so far.;)
    See you in one of the socials, I hope.

3. Darth_Vader1972

Sep 29, 2004
    which ones are the social boards or are they all of the other boards but this one. I usually hang out in The films and fanfiction boards.

4. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    I was talking about social threads like in here the Newbie Welcome Party, the movies community has the Cloud City Cantina
    And the most elusive, the Mobile Social Thread which likes to move around and change boards...
    i think the fanfic resource is one big socail board for all the fanficcers, probably a very talkative lot.;)
    And then there are the interes centered groups like fanclubs. Some of which live pretty much off topic a lot of time because of chatty residents. you'll see.

5. Darth_Vader1972

Sep 29, 2004
    Oh ok kool. Thanks for the info, MsLanna. I will be sure to check those boards out.

6. BobaFett22

BobaFett22 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2005
    Welcome and hello Vader1972...It's pretty easy to find your way around in here, and u will meet interesting people relatively quickly as well. Enjoy and I hope to read some of your posts soon. BTW I usually go to active topics under JC Forums to find good threads to respond to...that way u know people r still posting there!

7. Darth_Vader1972

Sep 29, 2004
    Hi and thanks for the advice, BobaFett22

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Darth_Vader1972! :)

The biggest social boards are the whole FanForce, but almost every board has its own social thread, where you can get to know the other people who post in that board. Just take a look around and you'll find some soon. :)
    And if you need an helping hand and someone who shows you the board, then take a look at adoptions. There you can get adopted and then you have one person who helps you and answers all your questions. :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

9. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.