main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Hello all

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jasconsolojediknight, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    Hi i just found this and i'm so happy. I joined JKOC (jedi knight of cleveland) bc i did't know about this. While hi my name is Joshua. I live near Mcord Rd. I have been a big star wars fan since i was about 12 and saw 4,5,6 for the first time. I love to play KOTOR I and II along with Battle Fronts I and II. I love to read the novels and trying to find a job so i can get some money saved for the meeting in June down in St L. I'm also trying to put together a custome and would like to have with everyone. I look forward to meeting you all. I'm currently going to Owens for Nurseing hopeing to become an LPN someday.

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Hello and welcome!

3. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Welcome fellow SW freak! :p

This is a good forum to keep in touch with fellow SW freaks in the area.
    If you want to see more on costuming, check out the Rebel Legion and the 501st. :)

4. jasconsolojediknight

jasconsolojediknight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2006
    Once i get a job i do want to make a couple of customes inculding stoomtooper and a chiss jedi. But it just getting a job and saving up the money!!!

5. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    Hi! and welcome!
    Yeah. Moffy and I are quite into this costuming thing, so we can help point you in the right direction when the time comes.

I was involved in JKOC when I lived a little farther east from here. They are fun people. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.