main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by palpatinesucks, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. palpatinesucks

palpatinesucks Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2007
    I want to just introduce myself. My username is palpatinesucks. I have been reading your forums, and have come to enjoy them. Why palpatinesucks? Because I feel that the Jedi in the PT were noble and going by the book and did nothing wrong. It was Palpatine that did the wrong, and when found out, Mace and the Jedi sought to arrest him. They weren't arrogant, stupid or anything.

Everything that went wrong was the sole fault of no one but Sidious. He had the death of millions on his hands.

I look forward to engaging in those that denigrate the Jedi.

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards. Your name made me chuckle, he really does suck... so much!

Feel free to post around here in WNU for as long as you'd like, welcome other newbies, post in our social threads, or any of our other threads. There's a lot of helpful people and things to read, so check out the Forum Index and in extention the Map of the Boards.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your stay!

3. asfnone

asfnone Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 6, 2007
    Welcome!!!

I hope you enjoy yourself

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome palpatinesucks! :)

That's an interesting view and reason for choosing that name. ;)

I was going to suggest to visit the PT board, but you have found it yourself already. So I just hope you enjoy that board and if you need help (maybe missing a certain topic/board), just let us know. :)

Have fun and see you around. :)

5. DarkSavior

DarkSavior Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2006
    Welcome to the boards.

I'm sure that you'll enjoy posting almost as much as you enjoy reading them.

6. Onoto

Onoto Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 7, 2004
    You wouldn't hapen to a New Englander, would you? My southern friends always look at me funny when I say "sucks".:p

Anways, welcome to the boards!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.