main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kad_Tur-Mukan, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, I am a huge fan of the force cast and have been listing sense episode one but am only now getting onto the forms. I guess you could call me a huge star wars fan, but then again who here is not? I love the films and have to say that either five or three was my favorite. I am a big fan of the EU and am currently putting together the most complete collection of EU stories that I can. Yeah I am one of those completest people. I also hope to make my own suit of clone trooper armor for the next celebration and see some of you there. See you round the galaxy!

P.S. If you can tell me the parents of the person that I am portraying I give you mad props.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, Kad_Tur-Mukan! :)

There was a discussion about the force cast and where one can talk about it. There's no special board for this topic, but it seems that the FanAudio and SWC would be welcome for such a topic. (source)

If you want to do your own trooper costume, have you found our costume & props already? There you can get lots of help and ideas! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hello, Kad, and welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll fit in nicely at the JC. If you venture to the Community forums, though, leave your brain at the door.

What is this Star Wars of which you speak? :p

If you need any help with anything or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM. See you around!

4. Yazard_Izol

Yazard_Izol Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2008
    Welcome to the JC!

5. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    welcome to the JCC, which stand for Just Crazy Community 8-}

6. Kevin_Sabersmith

Kevin_Sabersmith Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2007
    And all of us crazies yell through the soundproof falls of the isolation cells where the men in the white coats put us.

We chant "JCC! JCC! JCC!":D

Ok, so we are not quite that crazy. But we are close![face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.