main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kelranox, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelranox

Kelranox Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2008
    Hi all,

I joined here in hopes of roleplaying with other forcies. In a sad attempt to play Star Wars Galaxies..my computer just couldn't take the lag. It upset me greatly as I have been looking forward to play it for a while. However until I get a new computer it seems that can't be done without the cost of freezing and lagging. I had just gotten to level five too...tragic.

So I am here for however brief a time. Just makes me wish they'd come out with another Kotor or come out with a Star Wars MMO for the 360 =P

2. jediknightruthie

jediknightruthie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Haha. Well, I just hope they come out with any Star Wars game for the 360. They seem to be lacking in that area of games. Guess we'll just have to wait until The Force Unleashed. :p

Hey there, I'm Ruthie. Let me be the first to welcome you to the JCF. We're a pretty easy-going crowd and I'm sure you'll fit in with us and the rest of the RPer's. If you have any questions about anything at all, feel free to PM me with them. I'll try and help you to the best of my knowledge.;)

Hope to see you around!

3. Blue_Lightsaber42

Blue_Lightsaber42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2007
    Welcome Kelranox! If you have any questions feel free to PM Trika, who will be along any minute now. But if you really want to, you can go ahead and PM me. I won't mind. We're all really crazy on here, so don't be shy if you are, and if you're not, then we have at least one sane person on here.;)
    Have fun![:D]

4. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    You are all turning into psychics. [face_mischief]

Again, welcome to the JC, Kelranox! From what I understand there are tons of RPers running around here, so I'm sure you'll find something to fit your tastes. I'm not into RP, but if you've got more general questions about what goes on around the JC, just ask! :)

Trika

5. Kelranox

Kelranox Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2008
    Thanks all. The Force Unleashed, although it won't be an MMO or anything closely related to Kotor, it will definitely hold us until anything like what was previously stated comes out. I can always roleplay though.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    The Force Unleashed

I can't wait to see that game! I would love to play it! Although I doubt that I will be able to, but maybe a friend of mine... [face_whistling]

Welcome Kelranox! :)

If I got you right, then you love RPGs a lot, right? So, have you taken a look at this RPG board already? It won't break down and you can play as much/many as you want. ;) And for discussions about games, this link might be interesting for you as well. :)

Enjoy your stay! :D

7. Kelranox

Kelranox Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2008
    I've read over the rp board although I'm not entirely sure on whether or not I want to join an rp or host my own. If I were to create my own, I wouldn't have enough members willing to join as I am new. Plus, I don't know of the canon demand on this site.

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I haven't played a RPG on this boards so far, but the best advice, that I can give you, is to talk to one of the mods of RPG (they're happy to help you) or to start by joining a RPG (this way you get a feeling for everything first and don't have to worry about leading the game). And don't worry too much about the canon. :)

9. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Welcome aboard. Speaking of KOTOR, there has been rumor of another KOTOR in the works. One story says it'll be a MMO, another says it'll be an RPG like the first two KOTORs. I'm hoping it'll be the RPG.

EDIT: Found the story.

10. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    Welcome to the insanity! I'm not much help in rpg or video games, but if you need help with anything else, feel free to PM me. :p

~Silverfighter

11. Kelranox

Kelranox Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2008
    It'd be great if it were an MMO for the console. Although what's stopping them from making a regular old rpg and an mmo?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.