main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Hello All!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RustedNoodle, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RustedNoodle

RustedNoodle Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2009
    hello there my name is Tom i would like to join your group. i have been a star wars fan for about 13 years now. i don't just like star wars i am into lots of different things. star wars being number one and collecting old video games second. i recently talk to you guys at the Pittsburgh comic con 09 i liked everthing that i was told so here i am now posting on your boards and wanting to become a member. i look forward to meeting everyone

2. Earthbound_Misfit

Earthbound_Misfit Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2004
    Welcome Tom. We're glad to have you.

Some of us are young, and some of us are old (like me), but we all love Star Wars.

Im Dave, and Im not on this site so much anymore. I do like to get together with
    our friends at Comicon (and other conventions). I hope we get a chance to meet
    in December. (the Toy, Comic, and Collectible show - Click HERE)

MTFBWY

-Dave

3. RustedNoodle

RustedNoodle Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2009
    yeah def i wouldn't mind chatting with ya i am going to the toy show as well i like to go to all of the cons around here. i have never been to a big con yet but i do really want to. i wouldn't mind meeting many members i like meeting new people and going to some of the things you all go to like the cake party i read about(mmmmmmmmmm......cake).......... sorry got sidetracked anyhow i look forward to meeting you and everyone else as well

4. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Welcome to the Boards! Glad you found us.

5. PrincessB

PrincessB Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2007
    Welcome :)

6. TRADMIC

TRADMIC Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2005
    Hi there. Even with a very busy schedule this month I'm looking forward to making some SWAP Halloween plans and maybe having a movie outing/home screening.

Welcome to the boards, hope to see you soon!

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.