main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello All!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by RustedNoodle, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RustedNoodle

RustedNoodle Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2009
    hello there my name is Tom i would like to join your group. i have been a star wars fan for about 13 years now. i don't just like star wars i am into lots of different things. star wars being number one and collecting old video games second. i recently talk to you guys at the Pittsburgh comic con 09 i liked everthing that i was told so here i am now posting on your boards and wanting to become a member. i look forward to meeting everyone

Edit: Locking because of being upped, although it's an old introduction thread. Feel free to ask me (Skiara) to get it unlocked again. :)

2. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    Welcome RustedNoodle, interesting name there. First to become a member, you must join....you must...join...the...je..he...jedi. (Yes people I am trying to turn a new leaf, so leave me alone. lmao [face_not_talking] )

This is one site you may fill your hearts desire, from writing stories to games on PC or game systems. So keep coming back for there is always someone who may know what your looking for.

Good luck and ask questions,

3. RustedNoodle

Sep 13, 2009
    ok you will probably laugh but ...... how do i join exactly?

ok now lets all point and laugh *points at himself (hah hah) *

well that was interesting8-}

4. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    o_O

Welcome, RustedNoodle.
    My my, why does one's heart ache for teachings of the light?
    Can you not feel the dark side's call?
    Does it not sing to you?

I am Darth Helinith, Sith Warror of the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/star_wars_community/b10012/28369757/p1/?1311]Acolytes of Darkness[/link] in the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/star_wars_community/b10012/p1]Star Wars Community[/link].
    The darkside is the path to knowledge, power. It can teach you of many things- things that the Jedi fear.
    We sith do not fear to learn the ways of the darkest paths.

Join us, and we will complete your training.
    Bare in mind that we do not suffer fools lightly.
    Incompitence will be punished.
    But the rewards are greater still...

If after all this persuasion you [i]still[/i] wish to learn the ways of the Jedi *spits to the side* then you will be needing to enquire [link=http://boards.theforce.net/star_wars_community/b10012/28368989/p1/?7468]here[/link].

Bare in mind that you cannot join both these groups, nor switch between them as you wish. Make your choice wisely.
    May the Force be with you, down whichever path you choose.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome RustedNoodle! :)

How to join? Then my question is what do you want to join? There are many different things. You can simply join this forum or you join your local FanForce (FF) or you join those Jedi & Sith groups mentioned/linked above or you join a RPG or you join a game or you join one of the many boards this forum has and there are many more things you can join here. So what do you like to know exactly? :)

You already joined this forum by signing up. Now all you have to do is posting regularly here. Soon you'll not only be a name with one post but a user who more and more people get to know.

You already joined your local FF by posting there. That's best step you could do. I'm sure they'll help you with everything else (if not just let me know).

You think about joining the Jedi & Sith groups mentioned above? Then follow the links in the post above. There you'll find descriptions and the people in that thread will answer your questions.

If you like to join a RPG or a game or another board or anything else that comes to your mind, let us know and we'll tell you what you do best. Just an general advice: Mostly it's just "post what you want". ;) :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

Edit: Btw, do you remember to whom you spoke at ComicCon?

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Welcome Tom! Glad you could join us. :D

Where exactly are you from? If you're from the Pennsylvania area, then check out FanForce NorthEast. It shows all the FanForces in the area. Find the one in your town/closest to your town and just start posting. :)

7. RustedNoodle

Sep 13, 2009
    thank you all you have been most help full Ive been looking around on the site and ended up running across the ff north east not as there so i introduced myself there as well

as far as who i spoke with at the PA comic con i think her name was Michelle (don't know about spelling or her name on here)

but i have been browsing around this site and found some help full info and you guys have also been help full

i am going to post all around this site though but as far as joining the Jedi or the sith Ive gotta think about that one ......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm the dark side [face_mischief] or the light sideO:) [face_thinking] thats a tuffy but ill make my decision soon enough

8. lukemadden77

lukemadden77 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2009
    Hello All!

My name is Luke and I am new here. I am interested in getting into some good rpgs and love Star Wars.

Where can I navigate to get some great source information?

Luke Madden

9. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Welcome to the boards! [:D]

Your first stop should be the RPG Board here. Read the sticky threads at the top of the page- they should tell you all about how we RPG here on the JCF.
    We also have a Non Star Wars RPG Board and a RPG resource.

And we also have RPG adoptions agency here in the WNU, although it sounds like you know what you're doing. :)

Hope to see you on the RPG boards! [face_peace]

10. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome! :D

11. Asturas

Asturas Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2009
    Hi Tom!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.