main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by omniMike, Feb 28, 2013.

1. omniMike

omniMike Jedi Master

Feb 28, 2013
    Hi guys, pleased to be part of the team here. My name is mike and i keep coming to theforce.net to get updates on the new movies ever since i heard of Disney buy the rights. ... Golly i cant wait for the new flix!! I am a true Stiz wiz fan born side by side and loved ever since, and hey back quite a few years ago my friends and myself used to run a star wars video game clan that was pretty sucessful. i want to see if i could post a link from our old site here for anyone who might care?. The game was "Jedi academy" and we had about 200 members in our hay-day :) ...i'd say it was like 2004 maybe '05.

As for the new stuff!! I am sure this new star wars will be just like all the others and i cant wait for all the action figures, legos, comics, and other fun fun stuff! I aslo love all named collectables and would love to talk trades and sales of stuff...i still have a lot of the Kenner Sabers i want to get rid of with lots of pics ready to upload if that sorta thing is kosher here.

"Let the force flow through you"

2. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Welcome, omniMike ! Glad to have you here. Make sure you take a peek at the TOS, we love to talk about collectibles in the Collecting Forum, but no trading/selling stuff is allowed on the boards. So don't tempt the mods so soon after arriving. Otherwise, join the party and check things out. :)

3. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Welcome omniMike. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    omniMike: Failte Nua Duine. If asked by people who may strike up a friendship with you, it would be acceptable to share a link between friends, but we actively attempt to edit out "advertisements" for other sites. It would appear especially suspect if you did so this early into signing up here. We hope you stick around and get involved here. If you run into any issues or have questions, this thread is your tech support area.

5. SkywalkerSquadron

SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2013
    Welcome to the boards!

6. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    Hello and welcome aboard! :)

7. omniMike

omniMike Jedi Master

Feb 28, 2013
  8. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Howdy and welcome to the boards

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    As Chorus said above, it wouldn't wise to post a link to your old game board that early for the reasons mentioned above, but what you can do is adding it to your profile or sig. ;) :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

10. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the JCF, omniMike!

I second the Collectibles recommendation of J_Girl.

We do also have an Role-playing (RP) forum, if you're interested in that as well.

Hope you enjoy being here with us! Good luck! :)

11. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome aboard!

12. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Hi, Mike. Welcome to JCF!