main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Quest_JMT, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quest_JMT

Quest_JMT Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi there,
    I am new to this Forum, but not new to the Star Wars universe. I wanted to introduce myself. I noticed that some of you actually get together and are forming a local fanclub. I live here in Magna, UT and would like the opportunity to meet others that share my passion for Star Wars. Any information that you could give me would be appreciated.
    Thanks

2. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    Welcome Quest! We are always happy to find another who would like to join us in our love of Star Wars. We just had our third offical meeting today, it went pretty good. Just keep watching the boards for any future meeting information. We are planning a midnight meeting on the 22nd/23rd at the West Jordan Wal-Mart for the new toys, so you are more than welcome to join us. We will probably be meeting at a Dee's or something beforehand to get some grub and talk.

3. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hiya, Qwest! Yay, another SLC SW fan!!! Welcome! We're always glad to see new faces. :)

4. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Welcome! Just keep watching here for announcements and feel free to say whatever you want!! Next gathering will be at the W. Jordan Wal-Mart at midnight for the toy release! tOMORROW NIGHT!

5. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome! Always nice to meet a SW fan! Just so you know, I'm the starnge one here.. The black sheep of the family so to speak. I worked long and hard for that title... lol. I'm just kidding... I'm not THAT bad. Welcome and hope to see yo at some of our leetle gatherings.
    Sean

6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Hello, nice to have another member.

I'm very sarcastic so you have been warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.