Hello and top o the morning!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by skymap, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. skymap Jedi Padawan

Well actually I thought I'd say hi to all you folks in the UK, I am actaully from the Isle of wight but now live in Ireland.

Star Wars has been a part of my life since the "Return of the Jedi" first entered the cinemas, and I have been more interested as I got older, this is grave news to my wife.. LOL Just kidding.

Our daughter is a fan of the star wars movies ever since she saw her first litesabre duel in phantom menace, and just think she's only 2 and half. :D

Well for those of you who live in the Republic of Ireland let us know, cause we need to get our own chapter resolved here in the forums...

May the Force be with You!
  2. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards.

You may want to check out Fanforce UK... that's just one part of many forums we have here. Map of the Boards can help you find your way through what is pretty much a big place. Feel free to hang around, and don't be shy to explore. I hope I see you around.

Enjoy your stay!
  3. MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head

star 6
    Welcome skymap!

What an interesting name.:) Glad your daughter is a fan of SW as well, shows she has great taste!;)
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    You're the first member I meet who is from Ireland. :D

Welcome to the boards, Skymap! :)

You choose an interesting name. Is there a deeper meaning? If yes, you can post it here or in this thread. :)

And here is another thread for the first generation people. It's a slow one, but maybe you like it. :)

Have much fun and see you around. :D
  5. DarthStewy Jedi Master

star 3
    Hello there. i can tell your from ireland because you spelled lightsaber, "litesabre". lol.

welcome to the boards,

Stewy.

ps- i wasn't making fun of you, just noting the difference in English through out the world. that's all. btw-i'm in the USA!
  6. Rainbow Knight Star Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Welcome to the JC, skymap.This is a great place. I hope you like it here on the boards. PM me if I can be of any help.
    Have lots of fun, and may the force be with you!
  7. doc4converse Jedi Master

star 4
    May the force be with you, Sky Cap. Welcome to the site and enjoy your time here.
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.