main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello bounty hunters, rebels, droids and jedi!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Tikki-Kenobi, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tikki-Kenobi

Tikki-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2011
    Hello jedi, rebels, droids and everone else..i LOVE star wars and im already in love with this website even though ive only been on for about 10 minutes. My over obsession started about last year when i got the complete saga, and that was the day that i fell in love. I am very young but i know a heap about all 6 movies. Why am i here you ask? To blog, chat, learn as a padawan, make a few friends that actually understand what i am talking about and to blog ofcourse...one of teens many favourite things. My dream; to become a star wars jedi master..that is with knowledge ofcourse. My mole rodel is George Lucas..the genius, the creator, the amazing. I hope to learn from all you amazing jedi out there.
    May the force be with you.

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! I'm glad you're already enjoying it here :)

I have a feeling you'll really like the Star Wars Community forum :D

3. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Yep, I think that's a good place to start. Welcome.

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Welcome Tikki-Kenobi. So you want to be a Jedi. Well there are two places you can accomplish this. You can join both if you wish. The first one is in Expanded Universe Community. The have a few force groups there that are prominent in the Community. Most notably The Jedi Order - Guardians of Light.

Then in the Star Wars Community there is New Jedi Trials Both groups will help you along the away in the lightside of the force.

I prefer the Darkside myself much more fun.[face_devil]

5. MasterForger

MasterForger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2011
    Hello Bounty Hunters and like minded sneakers, tricksters and thieves. I love Star Wars and greatly admire the fett ship, Slave I. i hope to make some good friends here.

6. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    Welcome!

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    We charge by the hour for our unrivaled, amazing friendship. Rates vary on a person to person basis. Welcome.

8. MasterForger

MasterForger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2011
    Your sarcasm and wit do nothing to improve stature.

9. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    He's just joking around with you; he does that with everyone ;) Welcome to the JC! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    No, no, Natalie. I was sincerely attempting to improve stature. I would love to be shorter, but, alas, my posts have availed me naught.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.