main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HELLO DAYTON!

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by SITH_L_MAUL, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH_L_MAUL

SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Hello everybody, My name is Jason and I am here to join this Fanforce. I heard that this is the one to join for a good, fun time. Props to Sean for telling me about this website. Can't wait to talk to you men and women about Star Wars.

2. Gwen_Amidala

Gwen_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2003
    Hello Jason, I can't believe you actually figured out how to register to post here lol. I'm just kidding you Jason, you know I'm just kidding. Anyways hello everybody, My name is Gwen and I am Sean's girlfriend. Sean has been educating me in the ways of the force. I had never seen any of the movies until I met Sean and it was a basic requirment if we dated lol. Don't be fooled by Jason's picture..that's how he really looks lol. Well now that Sean helped me get set up here, I will try to post and be friends with you all.

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Welcome to the Dayton Fanforce Gwen and Jason. Just to let everyone know, Jason is one of my local Star Wars buddies and Gwen is my girlfriend. And she is trying to open up a lightsaber we just bought and is getting frustrated with the twisty things that thy put 500 on everything anymore..entertaining none the less.

4. SITH_L_MAUL

SITH_L_MAUL Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2003
    Like I told you at the meeting Gwen, I wish I was as sexy as Darth Maul. I'd have more game than Shaquille O'neal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.