Hi hello every 1

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by eblogmaker, Feb 4, 2013.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. eblogmaker Jedi Youngling

im new here ...im from uk ... can any 1 guide me what to do and what not to do ?
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    @eblogmaker: Failte Nua Duine. I live in Philly in the US but also have citizenship in Eire. First thing I will recommend is that you go check out all of the varying forums on here to see which are more your cup of tea. Get involved, have a good time, and if you have any questions or concerns, this thread is your tech support, so inquire here. I would start to build your profile on here. Go up to your username in the upper right and drop your mouse over it. It will give you a handful of options. Start with picking an avatar for yourself and beginning to build an identity on here. If you can think of any specific SW areas of interest that may appeal to you (such as books, TCW, games, films, etc.) let us know and we can point you directly to where those discussions are happening. If not, as I said, simply go look at everything. Here if you need us. Cheers..
  3. SkywalkerSquadron Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Welcome to the forums! I'm SkywalkerSquadron, nice to meet you!
  4. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Welcome! The Rules of the JC at the top of the forum is a good place to start, though almost every forum has an FAQ stickied. Otherwise, be nice and don't spam, and you'll be just fine :)

More importantly, welcome! We hope you have fun here :)
  5. Pearlsaber Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    @eblogmaker Welcome! I have been around here for a week or so, so I may not be able to give you the advice that some other "veterans" may have.

@A Chorus of Disapproval is a great resource and has helped me through my questions.

Make sure you check out all the forums, so see where you fit best. There is no wrong place to start! :D
  6. Tim Battershell Force Ghost

star 5
    @eblogmaker Welcome! There are several of us from the UK on these boards, I'm one of them (South Coast of England)! As others have said, have fun!
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Why thank you, @Pearlsaber.

[IMG]
    "Use my knowledge. I beg you. Only through me can you achieve a knowledge of theForce.net greater than any Jedi Council'er".
    Last edited by A Chorus of Disapproval, Feb 5, 2013
    General Immodet likes this.
  8. General Immodet Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Welcome eblogmaker!
    You ask us what to do and what not to do?
    What to do: join the Empire!
    What not to do: harbour any rebels!

I hope you enjoy yourself!
  9. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I recommend that unless you've been lurking around the JCC for as long as I was doing before I joined, to stick with the regular SW forums for now. Welcome to the boards by the way. Glad to have ya.
  10. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    Guys, let's not discourage people from joining forums. Community is a really fun place with a lot to offer--sports, game, in-depth political discussion, non-Star Wars books and movies, etc. In fact, I highly recommend checking out the games; some are currently looking for players!
  11. benknobi1 Chosen One

star 6
Moderators: Skiara