main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX hello everybody

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by super_hyper_melanie, Oct 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_hyper_melanie

super_hyper_melanie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    *voices in head* Hi dr. nick....heh heh, just kidding....anyways hi everybody, how's it going? Well, surprisingly I've never really actually got around to ever posting in here till now even though i've known about the whol DFW Fanforce thing for some time now thanks the the sci-fi expos in plano, and wasn't last weekend's batcon awesome?...anyways i thought it was about time i actually came in here and said hello and all, especially since i see the fanforce table and stuff at all of those shows and have actually sat down with my friend out of boredom just to watch whatever was showing on the tv screens....well anyways again thougth i'd just drop a line and say hello... well bye for now
    ^_^

2. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Hi, and welcome.

If you need ritilan, I'm sure Kurgan can give you some of his. ;)

3. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    I told you, I only do crack!

4. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    From your planet, welcome. Glad to have you on board.

5. old-master

old-master Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    You know, I used to believe that I was the biggest Trek junkie, well, that was until Eric. But, I remember that Quote from ST:III, in the Bar with Bones, so, I am just has bad!

WELCOME to the kewlest group of Jedi in the known worlds! Glad to have another believer on the sites and defend the true faith!

old-master has spoke...........

6. Jedi_Jarvis

Feb 7, 2001
    Oh, yeah, I think I know who you are!

Your the Blonde gal in the black cape and you carry around a Borg Teddybear.

Right? If so Hi ya!

7. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    actually i'm not the blond girl in the cape with borgy, that's my best friend katy, although she actually does let me hold borgy from time to time which is cool, i'm the other blond girl, little bit taller shorter hair, at a batcon dressed like a hogwarts student on sat.... thank you everybody for the nice welcome

8. m0rpheus

m0rpheus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Ah yes. I know you. You were with the short brunette girl and "Bob Sing" (I was the guy who kept saying that). Hogwarts students - fans of Harry Potter - are more than welcome here. Some of the guys who have control of this assylum are huge Potter fans (myself included). Great to have you around!! Another Potter fan...awesome.

9. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    m0rpheus, dont' dare ask me why i had a slight hint that that was you.....i don't know why but it hit me and i was trying to speculate out who i've seen from dfw fanforce out at the shows upon who was who and how on earth i guessed, i haven't a clue.

10. Njabooty_Koll

Njabooty_Koll Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2001
    Hi, mel! Sjorry, the Vjikings have invaded the JC bjoards today...

Didn't get to meet ya at the Bat-Cjon. Promise to go berserk if I don't get to mjeet you at the next show :D

11. Jedi_Jarvis

Feb 7, 2001
    Ok, I remember you too.

Hi, welcome.

Have fun here. :D

12. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    *giggles* yeh people remember me....i'm not that forgetable i don't guess. i make a point not to be because......*in crazy humerous superhero-like tone* I am Super Hyper Melanie, hero to those who are hyper beating down all the evil people who try to give ritilan to those who are not in need of it, and justifying the natural right of hyperness....i've had a tad too much caffiene this afternoon if we can't tell...he he he. *ponders a moment* you know i just read this post i'm about to post and i think i'm one of the biggest dorks i know....hmmmm, go figure...

13. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    Hello Melanie! How ya doing? Sorry I couldn't chat at you at the BatCon,but I got stuck at the table so other peoples could go make their silly movie.(didn't even ask me if I wanted to be apart of it) Whatever. I wanted to go see the people on stage too. The one time I got close, the line was way too long. I said " No way am I gona stand in that line." So I headed back to the table and pass two DFWFF peoples telling me to go back and whatch the table.(I was only gone 10 maybe 15 mins.) Whatever.

Bev

14. Jedi_Jarvis

Feb 7, 2001
    Hey, it wasn't OUR movie. You'll have to take that up with Joe ;)

I can't help you with the other part though.

15. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Tell Katy she missed our regular showing of the Stormtrooper weapons test video. :D

I'll have alot of new SW video clips and things for the next show.

:cool:

16. super_hyper_melanie

Oct 24, 2001
    awe poor bev....i feel your pain...haveing to watch tables while you'd reather be doing something else can be a pain in the behind, in fact i had to watch a table last night, i went up to my mother's elementary school with her last night (she's a 5th grade teacher) and i ended up sitting at a table for about 40 minutes selling lisence plate frames. I didn't sell very many, but i had just gone to go browse they're little book fair anyway, but i did finish reading the 1st harry potter book for the 2nd time, and i'm gonna start again on it for a 3rd time today (i have no life and it's a really good book)...that line for the stage was unorthidoxily long....i was 3rd level and i didn't even step in that line till when they first started letting GA go through....last time i saw the line like that was the first expo i went to back in i think it was march '99.....oh we missed the stormtrooper testing? oh well, and my other friend i'd brougth with me would have loved to see that. oh well i told katy that and she says we're going to get bored and quick next con and plop down on the floor in front of the table and watch stuff.

17. Skippy_The_Klingon

Skippy_The_Klingon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey! You may or may not have seen me out there I was only at Bat Con Sunday but being the only Klingon out there did allow me to stand out...

Welcome aboard, Every one knows me simply as Skippy. I'm a bit of an infrequent poster here and I usualy miss the club meetings (the Star Trek club I run meets at the same time as these guys) but I usually stay connected to all the things going on fandom wise here in town and I make sure to pass on the info for everyone. If you need to know about any other cons or fan clubs around town, I probably can tell you about them...

Still hope you'll be hanging around here and be hearing from you soon...

18. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    It was not a silly movie...it does have funny parts in it, but it has a rather interseting plot to it...it is one of my finest pieces of work.

When I was getting things ready to shoot...I couldn't find you so that is why you weren't in the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.