main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hello everybody

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by chunk_the_jawa, Feb 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    HI I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi to everybody. seem's to be a lot more of you out there than I thought.
    My name is mike .I live in arvada. I'm 28 .

mtfbwy
    chunk the jawa

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    CTJ - Glad to have you with us, and we are growing by leaps and bounds. Make sure you check out the other threads to see what we're up to (including a very exciting benefit planned for opening night of AOTC). And then make sure you sign in on the Roll Call thread. Another place to look would be our website, fanforce.nathair.com.

We always like to have new faces pop up, welcome aboard.

-Jennifer
    PtrsonsZOO

3. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Welcome to the group!

It's impossible for me to participate in the "Yay, another teenager" welcomes, so let me finally say....

"Yay, another non-teenager"

4. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Welcome aboard, Chunkster! Read up on the posts if you've got the time, and you'll be up to speed poste-haste.

5. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    Welcome Chunk! Have fun here. And Faceplant, don't be so jealous of us teenagers! [face_laugh]

6. SilverDragon

SilverDragon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2001
    Yes! I'm not the FNG anymore! :).

FP: I didn't get the "yay another teenager" thing when I got here...but that's cool, I'm only a teenager for another month and a half... :-(. I'm gonna be an old person...

Anyway, welcome Chunk...now fill out your profile!!

7. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    man all the little pictures to put next to your name and only one jawa and somebody allready uses it that bites oh well price you pay to be TNG

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Aaaaiiiiieeeeee!!!

I can't stand this stupid computer any more! :mad:

I had a nice little post all typed up, and I pressed post, then the message posted came up and I went away happy, but I come back and its gone....

Errrrr.... That's it! Who want's to join my anti technology cult!?!?!

BTW, Welcome Chunk, to our group. :D Are you coming to the AOTC premeire?

9. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    me and the boss lady are sure going to try the only problem is neither one of us has a thing to wear .And we couldn't show up with out costume's. So anybody with idea's that could help us out.I'm not wanting to do the same old costume "stormtrooper or boba fett" I have never been to see any of the movies on the first night .heck I waited a week to go see TPM. just cause I figured I would never get ticket's .So this sounds very exciting . what's going to happen at this deal. are we going to have to camp out for day's to get ticket's or is going to be a raffel type deal . I think it's a cool idea to hold the whole thing for charity. I'm not sure that I could find some thing that would be worth auctioning but I'm willing to help out any way posible.

10. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Actually the line-up question hasn't even been addressed yet since we are still waiting on Lucas to respond to our request to hold the charity event. Personally, from now till May 15th, I'd hold the fort monday thru friday from 0800-1400, but I doubt we could get everyone else to cover all the other holes....but if we could, WOW!!!!! As to the event specifics, just read up on the posts...there's really too much now to cover in one post! Needless to say, get some kind of garb together and come out for some real fun!

11. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    ...uh, excuse me, chunk. Something wrong with a "same old" Stormtrooper?

12. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Ooooo....and I heard he just finished a new blaster!

13. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Uh oh, Dave heard the word 'stormtrooper'!

*Covers virgin eyes to avoid the carnage...*

Maybe you could go as an x-wing pilot. I don't think any of us are going as that yet.

14. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I could just take off the cloak and go as a fat midget? no accttualy I was thinking of trying to make up some kind of plo koon mask and hook up with good robe. and if somebody wanted to loan me there new lightsaber that would be great?!just kidding . still not sure about the misses though and she's not being much help.she say oh YOU will think of something.

15. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    OK....I know I'm gonna catch HADES for this, but.....what about the toad-beast out front of Jabba's place?

****DANG....forgot to put on my body-armour, first....this is gonna hurt!****

16. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    what is this some kind of new guy hazing . next thing you'll say is I should go as bantha fodder.

17. kitarusapien

Nov 19, 2001
    Weeelllll......I was just joshin', but if it makes ya feel better, then consider yourself duly hazed! I've got my armor on now, so fire away!!!! {;>

18. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Well, Mrs Chunk could go as a number of things. Jedi, Imperial officer, Rebel person thingie, leia (that's always a popular and easy one), Smuggler, Mara Jade would be cool. Um there's tons of things...

19. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    Call it what you like.

I am just curious what you have against Stormtroopers.

Apparently you haven't seen the picture of me in my profile.

Whatever you decide (although I think you should be a Stormie), I'm sure there are several people (me included) who can help you find what you need.

20. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    welcome, CTJ. I'm Bill, the City Rep for the RMFF, and Regional Support Administrator for the Southwest Region. Welcome to the party! We have a great group of people here, some more on the jedi side of things, and some definitely on the Imperial side of the house. But we all get along fine. :)

No costume is required for the line party, but the Plo Koon idea would be great.

I'd recommend checking out past posts and getting to know us a bit. And feel free to ask questions. And come to the Costuming for dummies meeting, it's our next meeting. And you're welcome to join us even if you're not building one. :D

Any Q's don't hesitate to ask.

OW

21. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I'm goin as Mace Windu... lol

22. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    LOL, did you see the celebrity death match with Samuel L. in it?

23. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    no, did he win?

24. SilverDragon

SilverDragon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2001
    Just be like me and go as a typical Star Wars fan...unless of course you actually have money and/or skill to buy or make a costume...which I don't.

I am taking donations btw...it's the "Pete's SW Costume Fund"...so far the balance stands at $000.00. PM me if you're interested in donating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.