main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello everyone! Another newbie to the forum!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Thran_Baill, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thran_Baill

Thran_Baill Jedi Youngling

Oct 5, 2006
    I was refered to this forum by one of the Canadian members of the rebel legion. I've always enjoyed the SW films, books, Xbox games, and now I'm on my way to creating a Jedi uniform. Just thought I'd say hello here first!

2. loosewire

loosewire Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2006
    Welcome Thran! I'm a newbie here as well. Hope you enjoy your stay :D

3. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    welcome to the boards! [:D] i hope you'll enjoy it here! it's really fun and cool!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the JC, Thran_Baill! :)

Your friend did well and you, too, by listening to him. ;) I hope you already enjoy your stay and discover the little things that make this board special. If you have any questions, just let us know. We'll help you as much as we can. :)

Since you're from Canada have you already took a look at you local FanForce (FF)? You can find your here. It's much fun and worth a look. :)

The same about Costumes&Props, at which you can get great ideas and suggestions for making your own costume. Don't miss it. :)

So and now, I wish you much fun and hopefully we'll see each other again (maybe at one of the social threads here in WNU?). See you around. :D

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, Thran.

If you have any questions, we're all happy to help you out. You'll find a lot of helpful threads here, such as the Map of the Boards or the link above to Rules and Information. Feel free to hang out here in WNU for as long as you'd like, you can meet a lot of great people (and welcome fellow newbies), and find a lot of great threads to post in.

Enjoy your stay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.