main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello everyone, just another newbie here.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_Malvagio, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Malvagio

Darth_Malvagio Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Hi everyone, today is my first day on the boards and I'd like to get to know everyone.
    My name is Daniel (Hernandez), I'm an avid Star Wars fan living out here in Puerto Rico, and I'm now in High School. I have to say that I've practically loved Star Wars since birth, but I'm also a fan of scary movies, and one of the main reasons I'd like to be here is to write some stories on the fan fiction board that mixes the two. One thing that I'm known for is my obsession with Darth Sidious, since I consider him to be one of the ultimate bad a#% villans of all time (he's 100% evil, just how I like them), and another is my interest in villans in general. I love to write stories and you can be sure I'll write stories in fan fiction, but (although I'm not a prodigy of it) I have a love for drawing so hopefully I could post some drawings of mine in fan art. I would love to share more, and to hear from you guys.

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Welcome to TFN! :D Please make sure you check out the resources at the top of the forum and enjoy your stay!

3. masteroftheforce20

masteroftheforce20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2005
    Welcome to the forum. Have fun posting!

4. Emperor_Kilo

Emperor_Kilo Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2004
  5. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC Darth_Malvagio, have fun and ask questions! :p

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Not "just another newbie", but a new member. :D Welcome Darth_Malvagio! :)

Have you found the FanFic boards? If not, you can find them here. And another question, have you heard about FanForce? It's a place where you can meet other SW fans from your area online and if you want even in RL. It's much fun. Just take a look at your local FF. :)

Enjoy your stay and have much fun. :)

7. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome Darth_Malvagio.

8. Darth_Malvagio

Darth_Malvagio Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes, I really appreciate it. I've been looking at the JC forums for years now, and at first I was hesitant to join being that the JC forums was huge, but now I'm just glad I did it. This makes me remember the line "and to think, I hesistated" from the Channard cenobite in Hellraiser 2, (another favorite of mine) and now that I'm reminded of him I think I want to put him in a story[face_devil] For those who are wondering what Malvagio means, I think it is evil in italian (I went to a translation site, put in evil, translated it in italain, and thats what I got). Can't wait to hear more.

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Two years? That's a long time. But it's good to hear that you're happy about joining here. :D

And it's a really interesting way to get a username. Maybe you want to post your little story about it again in this thread?

10. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Heya, welcome to the boards. I like your real name.

Be sure to check out all the helpful links that you can find above, and don't be shy to explore. This site has things to offer for years to come, you can also meet a lot of great friends.

Enjoy your stay, and don't be shy to ask any questions.

11. Ruler_of_the_Jedi

Ruler_of_the_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

May 31, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.