Hello everyone...messa back!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Krash, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    So what's been going on since I went away? Padawan92 told me there was a meeting coming up when I called home; I'll get all the details when she's home from school.

Meeting #2 or #3?
    Any decisions/changes in the FanForce logo?
    Any new members join while I was away?
    How are you?

Italy was great, the wedding was wonderful, and Amy and I did get to catch a train to Lake Como (I'm working on getting some pictures of where they filmed AOTC...long story there for the next meeting) But if anyone heard about the transportation strike, let's just say I'm glad to be home!!!
  2. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yousa Back :D Mesa have missed you. If you wanted to know it is only the second one. Other then that we have not decided anything offical yet.
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, nothing new has really happened, except we have a meeting scheduled for Sunday, April 21st at 4:00 PM at Parmatown. DonC was looking into getting the Plain Dealer to come to our meeting so that we could be profiled in upcoming Jedi Journal installments. He also said that a private screening would be like $4000, but I don't know if that was just him trying to yank our chains or not.

Anyways, welcome back! Hope you had a fun trip, and hope we can get this group out of the carbon-freeze slumber that it's been in for the last month! Let's get going! Only 28 days left!
  4. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Sadly, I was serious about the $4000-5000 to rent a theater for a private screening.
  5. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I believe you Don, since they said that the price for the digital screenings were going to be higher.

Welcome back Krash! You are so lucky to have been able to go to where they filmed AOTC. :)

Oh, and speaking of pictures, I'll make sure to bring my camera this meeting. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.