main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Hello everyone Paul here. I apologize for taking so long to post

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by PAULMOSESJR, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAULMOSESJR

PAULMOSESJR Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Hello everyone Paul here. I apologize for taking so long to post, though I had many scheduled bookings for my Talent Agency after my return from Star Wars Celebration II. SW Celebration II was definitely a large event. I enjoyed it even more because I assisted Peter Mayhew at the show and the future looks promising as well. CartoonCheryl was there and met up with me and Peter Mayhew just out side before we went to dinner. By the way Cheryl , one of the ladies that you and I were standing with was Mary Oyaya , one of the female Jedi in ATOC. She and I have became good friends. Mary told me at the show that she would like to have an autographed photo of Dave Prowse. So I introduced Dave and Mary to each other then they both autographed photos to each other. All of us can watch Mary Oyaya kick butt in the large arena scene.

I would love to meet up with every one again and to hopefully meet James in person. My wife and I have tickets for ATOC at Carolina Pavilion 22 this Sunday at the 11:45 A.M. showing. Any Southern members are welcome to join us and I feel would make it all the more fun. ATOC is fantastic and my wife has not seen it yet. Well we hope to meet with everyone at the Carolina Pavilion 22 this Sunday at the 11:45 A.M. showing. Any Southern members may email me if you will be going and we may have a late lunch after. Ah yes, check out the new photos on www.paulmosesjr.com one of the stars of ATOC came over to meet Peter and you will have to visit my website to find out who it is. Just click on ? Paul and the Stars ( 1 ) NEW enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.