main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by BothanSpy575, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BothanSpy575

BothanSpy575 Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2003
    Hi everyone down there in Vegas. My name is Richard and I am planning on attending UNLV next year and figured I should maybe introduce my self to some of my fellow SW fans. I cant wait to get to know so of you!

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey! Glad to meet you. I go to UNLV, in fact, I'm posting this from a computer lab right now. What are you going to be studying at UNLV? What types of hobbies do you have?

3. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Welcome, you ought to come check out the Sat. night RPG and what not when you get here. You know, make some connections, do some networking, etc. etc. AND THEN WE CAN ALL JOIN FORCES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! cough cough.

4. BothanSpy575

Aug 27, 2003
    Hi MoranDude, I am going to go to the Hotel Restaurant school, I want to go into club mangement. I enjoy reading, watching movies, and listening to jazz. I also just enjoy chilling with my friends. What are you going to school for?

5. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I'm going for Film. I want to be a filmmaker some day, and make the big bucks. :)

6. BothanSpy575

Aug 27, 2003
    So have you made a fan film? I am in the process of writing one right now.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, I've not exactly MADE a fan film, but I've attempted it a couple of times. I'd really like to make one though.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, I've not exactly MADE a fan film, but I've attempted it a couple of times. I'd really like to make one though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.