main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by DrakharOnizuka, Dec 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrakharOnizuka

DrakharOnizuka Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2003
    I'm a little new to the jedism religon.
    I am DrakharOnizuka. I need to to know what to do to become a jedi master and learn the force.

Thank you for your help and if I said any thing dumb please just don't take it personal.

I live in Carlisle,Pa and I'm friends with Xanthe Sh'harr

Thanks for your time

2. Exar_Xan

Exar_Xan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 29, 2001
    Then dont take this personal also but: Jedism is something that crazy nerds made up and not even considered a real religion. You aint missing much without it kid.

3. Xanthe_ShHarr

Xanthe_ShHarr Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2003
    Then dont take this personal also but: Jedism is something that crazy nerds made up and not even considered a real religion. You aint missing much without it kid.

Why are you in the PA forums?
    And why are you making fun of my religion?

4. Exar_Xan

Exar_Xan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 29, 2001
    I am here because I wanted to warn DrakharOnizuka (original name btw mate ;), would love it if you PM me how you came up with it) about not making the same mistake I made. And Megan you really should know better then thinking that by mere meditationskills you are a "Jedi". The most fital thing to become a real Jedi doesnt excist: The Force, lightsabers. You can meditate what you will (and still I give you creds for helping me to calm myself), but that doesnt make you a Jedi.

5. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    OK, as the remaining founder of this board, I want to set the record straight, anyone is welcome to post on this board as long as they remain on topic and do nothing offensive. As I see it, Exar_Xan's posts are relevant and aren't crude or rude. To be honest, I agree completely with him. And anyone who thinks that Jedism is a religion needs to look up "religion" in a dictionary. Jedism is more like Zen than it is a religion.

And to finish, Carlisle is outside the York/Lancaster area and would not be the group for DrakharOnizuka. Try State College's FF.

6. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Greetings York/Lancaster PA !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.