main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by VanBlayde, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanBlayde

VanBlayde Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2006
    Hi everyone,

My name is Van, I'm an Australian and I'l be glad to meet you all. I would appreciate it if anyone out there would like to give me a few hints on how to find my way through the various sites here, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, VanBlayde! :)

There much to do on these boards like talking about the various aspects of SW, talking about non-SW, participating in games, writing/reading FanFictions, joining an SW or non-SW RPG, meeting other SW fans from your area online and in RL if you want to and there are much more things you can do here. So what are you looking for? Something special? If you give us a bit more information, we can help you a bit better. :)

If you want to certain person to show you the boards, you can always join the adoption program. There is even a free (and nice) oldbie who comes from Australia, too. :)

Enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to ask us when a question comes up or you need help. :)

3. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, VanBlade!

Well a really helpful thing to help you find your way throughout this place is to take a look at the Map of the Boards - it goes through all the forums, and even a lot of the helpful threads here. Speaking of here, feel free to post around for as long as you would like. We have a couple of social threads you're more than welcomed in.

Don't be shy to explore, I hope I see you around for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay!

4. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    I totally agree with these very wise People Above Me. And welcome to TFN. Just remember in case of emergency your oxygen bags will fall from the ceiling (or in your case come from your pc screen) and exits are located here, here, and here. *flags arms*

Enjoy your stay!

:p :D

5. VanBlayde

VanBlayde Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2006
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys, see you around the boards...if I make it that far...:D

6. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Hi! Welcome to the boards VanBlayde! :)

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I think you will and if not, stay at WNU for a while. Most of us are lurking and posting here. ;)

8. Britta_Landuai

Britta_Landuai Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2005
    Welcome!!!

The boards can be a bit intimidating...but i recommend getting adopted and hanging around the WNU board for awhile.

Have fun!! :)

9. Ekasra

Ekasra Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2004
    Welcome Van! Stay a while, we got beer!

10. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    A late welcome to the JC boards VanBlayed:D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.