main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dracul_Kun, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dracul_Kun

Dracul_Kun Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2006
    Hi I'm Brandon. Chris(darktrooper85)came over to my house today and wouldn't leave till I came on and signed up. *Kicks Chris* Anywho, nice to meet everyone. I'll hopefully be at the next meeting.

2. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Hi Brandon (Done in style of AA).

Welcome to the wonderful world of FCJK. Hope you enjoy you visit with us and remember to stand clear of the doors when they close. (Closes, locks.)

>Steve
    (Welcome, for real. Will be glad to meet you at the next event.)

3. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Nice work Chris, Give that guy a commendation, So we got our first recruit......

I'm joking...

Welcome to the boards, Any questions that you may have Please direct them to my secretary and I will answer them EVENTUALLY..... no. wait I don't have a secretary...LMBO

No seriously.... Welcome to the FCJK

4. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    HI!!

(Yea, that's all I had to say.)

5. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Welcome to the jungle!

6. Dracul_Kun

Jul 12, 2006
    We got fun and games. <_< >_>

I'm serious though, Chris didn't leave my house until I signed up. He's crazy. :p

Just a question though, anyone heard of swcombine.com?

Yes its out of the blue but bleh. Anywho if any of ya have MSN, contact me at rick_shaw86@hotmail.com. :D

7. JaxAnakinSkywalker

JaxAnakinSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2006
    It is well documented that Chris is crazy... What he did was for the better good, though. Do it again, Chris!

8. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Hello Brandon...nice to "meet" you. I am actually chris' sister Amanda. Glad chris brought in some fresh meat...lol. And i guess you could consider me Blazes secretary...i try to take notes at the meetings? Anyway glad to have you here hope to see you at our next meeting/event. If you havn't already noticed take a look at the top left corner and you'll see a link to our webpage...looks like this[First Coast Jedi Knights]...anyway check it out for upcoming dates. Again, WELCOME!!

9. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    yes thank you, thank you.

10. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    hey, I got a secretary, Alright.....:D

11. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Yes...Blaze...about that secretary position. My fees are a little high...I need a salary, new car, 3 weeks paid vacation, I only work M-F, and full medical and dental...LOL

12. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Oooooooo, A Librarian AND a Personal Secretary. This sounds interesting ;)

13. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Let me check with Lord Vader, I'm pretty sure that he pays in imperial credits. But I'm pretty sure that he will reward you hadsomely....(force choke) see is free I told you. LMBO

14. Dracul_Kun

Jul 12, 2006
    You know Amanda, you have met me before, even if it was briefly. :p

What happens at the meetings anyway? And as fair warning, I won't be on much next week. My cousins will be spending the week at my house so if I don't come around you'll know why. After that though, I'm good. :D

15. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    Yes, Chris reminded me when i met you. But thats ok, welcome anyway. At the meetings we usually talk about upcoming events and any new ideas for the group. More recently meetings have had a lot to do with the fan film that is being made. Some events are costuming events so if you costume we would love to have you. If you dont make the Mama Fu's event (which is a costuming event) and short meeting following, then there will be a post up a day or so afterwards giving details of the meeting. As a matter of fact, I wont be making this next meeting either :(

Blaze-- **Waving hand** I don't accept credits. You want to give me all the benefits i require...LOL

16. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    It's always good to have spotters at public events though. Esp. with me in armor. Depending on your size though, I have a spare costume you could borrow.

Speaking of which... Yay! Might be getting scout armor!! Whoo-hoo! Maybe...

And finally, the Empire has a strict guideline for paying people. Yes, our benifits lack somewhat, but we have a 401k plan, and at least minior dental. Plus, if you get special duty assignments, you get hazard pay! That's why I got excited when I saw my new duty assignment... Something called the Death Star.... wonder what it is.... oh well Hazard Pay!!

>Steve

17. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    CORRECTION!!! I will be able to make the Mama Fu's event!! YEA!!! It's the first day back for teachers so i will be back on a normal schedule again!!

18. Lavavader

Lavavader Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2006
    Hi everyone. I am a member of the Jax Collector's Club that meets at GCL. I am friends with Josh, Julia (Leia214) and Gregg (Quickbeam). Our group is mainly into collecting but it might be fun if we had a dual meeting sometime. We are getting together this Saturday at 11 am at GCL if anyone wants to stop by that would be cool. We usually just hang out and talk. We also bring figures to trade and figures that we have scored for others. We are all members over at rebelscum.com. I use the same screen name there. Some of us are into the Master Replicas items. If anyone has a Darth Maul FX lightsaber they could bring to the meeting that would be great. I would like to see how it looks. :cool:

19. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    Really, me too, the Dark Trooper Army is going there too. i think we are sapposed to have some speacial training there, somthing about our new weapons and armor. i will be there for, i think they said 3 months, maybe 6. Anyway, I guess I (commanding officer of the Dark Trooper Army) will see you there.

20. Lavavader

Lavavader Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2006
    Just wanted to let you guys know the meeting has been changed to 7/29/2006. If anyone wants to come just let me know. Thanks.

21. ObiWanAmanda

Jun 10, 2005
    WELCOME LAVA!! I believe that i met you a couple of weeks ago at one of the meetings at Gotham. I was invited by julia, so i was the only other female there...lol Good to see you here on the boards and hope to see you at some of the FCJK meetings and events. :)

22. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Welcome Lava! Hope to see more of you.

23. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    gosh...i used to post to much,now i post to little >_< lol,welcome to the club,both of ya

24. Twin_solo_Durron

Twin_solo_Durron Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 30, 2003
    yes...welcome you both to the crazyness..hope you have an insane time.

25. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Welcome LAVA, I wish I can meet you in person.... soon, In thre mean time enjoy the boards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.