main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by violet24, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. violet24

violet24 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2007
    hey, Im new here and I just thought i'd introduce myself. I've kind of been lurking these boards for a while, just decided I wanted to actually jump in. I'm really into comics and movies in general, and have recently become interested in video games.

2. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Hi v24 & welcome to the boards.
    If you'd like we can point you in the direction of your local FanForce chapter & introduce you to (hopefully) local people for you to meet up with.. or sign you up for a training program on how to get the most out of these boards...

Either way, let us know what you are after & we'll do our best to help you out..

e-i

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome violet24! :)

You are developing a wide area of interests and I'm sure, if you go through all the different boards, you'll get more parts of SW (and maybe non-SW) very soon. :D

Have you found our comics, movies and games board already? If not, just let us know, we are happy to show them to you. :)

Enjoy your stay and see you around. :D

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!! If you like comics, check out Sci-Fi/Fantasy: Books and Comics[/link]; there are a lot of really good discussions there. For Videogames, you can go here :)

5. violet24

violet24 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2007
    wow, thanks guys! I've kind of been browsing the boards. And yeah, the fanforce board sounds interesting. I'll check it out. Any place you recommend me starting?

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Depends a bit on you and your interests. So I would suggest to start at those boards which you like or... at WNU (this one) and your local FF. Both places are normally very friendly and helpful to new members. In my view these both are a good start - plus lurking at the boards that topic you love. :)

7. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    If you have any trouble finding your local FF, simply PM me & i'll post a link for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.