Lou, KY hello everyone

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by xanatos1975, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    yes I am back from the grave lol... I think I have finally gotten over my WOW addiction (for the time being), but addiction is like having sex with a gorilla... ur not done till the gorilla's done lol.... but anyways... things are looking up... got a new job, working on buying a house (offer is complete from seller, just waiting on bank)... and surprise... wife is preggo again!! lol.... I hope to be on here more often now that I am done with school, and got my life back from WOW lol. What's everyone been up to lately??
  2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Heh, that's why I never started into WOW...I know I'd never be able to get out. The Old Republic MMO worries me becaue I feel like I have to try it and then I'll get sucked in.

Great to hear from you! Congratulations on all your good news! Nothing of note for me to share though sometimes that's a good thing. Work/home/marriage/parents/friends all pretty stable right now. Just doing all the usual things and enjoying life.
  3. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3

Dude,

good to see you in here again. Hopefully we'll be able to see you at some of the outings sometimes. We need to hang out again too.
  4. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    thx guys.. and I plan on trying to make the outings but my days off are Tuesdays n Wednesdays so I'm not sure how many ill be going to... but @ mindtwister... ill give u a call sometime soon n we can hang out. Things have been a little nuts lately n since I've been unhooked from the Matrix (WOW), I'm trying to get some stuff done that should have been done a while ago.... Ive been looking at the boards at least once a day now so I will definitely be here a while i think lol.
  5. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Welcome back to the other fan-tasy world. LOL!! Seriously, it's good to have you home. [face_batting]
  6. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    This is a fan-tasy world??[face_whistling]
  7. xanatos1975 Force Ghost

star 3
    lol ty zannah... good to be home :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.