main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Weemangy, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Weemangy

Weemangy Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2013
    I'm Charlene from Canada
    im looking forward to reading some of your posts!

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Weemangy: Failte Nua Duine. We appreciate your enthusiam, but our posts can be overrated sometimes. :p Take a look around the boards, get involved, and should you require any recommendations or have questions, feel free to @.tag one of us in here. Have fun!

3. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Welcome Weemangy ! Hope we can keep you entertained or at the least not frighten you off. ;) Jump in enjoy the fun and if you have any questions just ask.

4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
  5. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Welcome aboard!

6. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Welcome to the forums! Since you're from Canada you might wanna check out the 'FanForce: Canada' boards where you can talk to your local fans http://boards.theforce.net/categories/fanforce-canada.10835/.

If there's any other questions you'd like answering, just ask us here and we'll reply as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy it here! :)

7. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Hi Weemangy, welcome to the Jedi Council. :) What area in the Star Wars Universe is of the most interest to you?

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Wemangy! :)

I saw you got linked to the FF Canada already. That's a good place to go, especially if you like to get to know other SW fans in RL or meet them at conventions etc.

I'm sure, you'll have fun reading our posts, but don't miss to post, because that's even more fun. You don't want to miss that!! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)