main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Losaand-Vreste, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Losaand-Vreste

Losaand-Vreste Jedi Youngling

Mar 3, 2014
    Hello! I am rather new to these forums, but not to Star Wars. It was one of the first series of films I grew up with. Ever since it has been a fandom near and dear to my heart. As such, I have been apart of Star Wars roleplays and am currently trying my hand at writing fanfiction set in the galaxy far, far away.

Look forward meeting with you all, perhaps even constructive ideas for stories.

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Losaand-Vreste - Failte Nua Duine. Glad to have you join us. Obviously, you should scope out our FanFiction forums, but get to know the other areas of our boards and see where you can get involved. Get active, have a brilliant go of it, and should you require any assistance or recommendations for forums to check out, feel free to @.tag one of us in this thread. Have fun.

3. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Welcome Losaand-Vreste. There's a fanfic section as well as numerous other boards. Enjoy.

4. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, and welcome to the Jedi Council Forums. Yea,! another fan fic writer.

:D

We have Star Wars Fan Fiction, Non Star Wars Fan Fiction, and a Fan Fiction Resource Forum. Have fun exploring the boards, and enjoy your time over here.

Rainbow, RKS or Joy

5. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Our Fan Fiction is certainly expansive :p Out of curiosity, what do you typically write?

6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the forum Losaand-Vreste, I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to seeing some of your work!

Enjoy your stay...!