main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by LongHairedAussieGuy, Oct 28, 2014.

1. LongHairedAussieGuy

LongHairedAussieGuy Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2014
    Hello everyone. Just wanted to do a quick introduction. My name is Nathan and I am from Australia. Been a Star Wars fan since I was 3 years old when Return of the Jedi hit cinemas. I hope to get to chat with a lot of you and I hope to contribute something to the page. I was a member (under different name) years ago but after moving to several different places I lost touch with a lot of people on here. I hope you guys are all well and thanks for reading this

Commander Krix likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome AussieGuy! :)

Nice to see you coming back, but now I'm curious. Did we meet before? And why don't you use your old name?

I hope that you get involved again and maybe you will meet your old board-friends again! :D

Enjoy your stay and ask, if you have any questions because of the new appearance of the forum or whatever. :)

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the boards again I hope you like it as much as your first time.

LongHairedAussieGuy likes this.
  4. LongHairedAussieGuy

Oct 28, 2014
    We may have met before, its been a few years now. I used to under the name Daemonicus666. I hope I can contribute something on here and I am eager to try and catch up with old friends and make new ones

5. LongHairedAussieGuy

Oct 28, 2014
    Thank you:)

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sadly, I can't remember that name. So I think we didn't have many talks.

Why don't keep using the old one?

Oh, and in case you like to quote multiple persons, you can hit reply as much as you want and it'll be added to the same post. Pretty easy. It avoids double posting. ;)

LongHairedAussieGuy likes this.
  7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome back to the boards. Hope you enjoy your stay, any questions please feel free to ask.

8. LongHairedAussieGuy

Oct 28, 2014
    Thanks for that info. I dont want to double post anything. My current user name is what I have been using for a lot of things now for several years and thought I would stick with it.

9. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Welcome back. :)

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You're welcome! Just another tiny info: With the new boards we got the ability to change names. So in case you like to awake your old account with a new name, it's possible. If not, it's fine, of course! Have fun!! :D