main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by WhiteLikePaste, May 27, 2016.

1. WhiteLikePaste

WhiteLikePaste Jedi Padawan

May 26, 2016
    Hello everyone! Star Wars fan since the age of 7 when the special editions came out in theaters. First movie I saw was Empire Strikes Back (still may favorite and probably always will be). Recently started collecting the new canon material. So far I've read the Star Wars, Darth Vader, Vader Down, and Shattered Empire graphic novels. As far as books go I've read Lost Stars and just finished Bloodline last night. Lost Stars is pretty up there for me. I'd put that storyline up there with the original trilogy. I enjoyed Bloodline, but it wasn't as good as Lost Stars in my opinion. I'm probably looking more forward to Rogue One than I am to Episode VIII at this point. Anyway, looking forward to plenty of fun Star Wars discussions with you guys.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Hey hey hey! I LOVE ESB Aaaaaaaand Lost Stars!! I'll point you toasted the EUC and SWC for scialol experiences. Also, the EUC holds two faction: Jedi and Sith which you may be interested in following the Will of the Force and picking one to join. I'm in the Sith one. Also there is a EU literature area you might enjoy.. see ya!

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Greetings and welcome to the community. Let us know if you need help finding your way around. :)