main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by BryanSolo, Mar 30, 2017.

1. BryanSolo

BryanSolo Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2017
    Hello everyone, my name is Bryan and I've been a Star Wars fan for 15 years. Unfortunately I did not grow up with The Original Trilogy, I grew up with prequels but I can acknowledge everyone's popular opinion that the originals were better than the prequels, the first Star Wars movie I watched was Attack of the Clones, the orders of the movies I watched is really weird. I started off with Episode 2 and then Episode 3 then Episode 1. So it's 2,3,1. Out of the whole prequel trilogy Episode 3 was my favourite. as far as the original trilogy goes, my favorite was Return of the Jedi. as far as my least favourite film goes it's gonna have to be The Force Awakens. So far my favourite at the moment is Rogue One.

2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome to the Forums BryanSolo . If you have any questions or need help navigating the forums let us know.

I grew up on the Original Trilogy, as I am a old guy. :p So everything subsequent was compared to my love of the first three fims. Thats not to say that I dont love all of the films pretty much equally. They are Star Wars enough said.

Whats the favorite moment in Rogue One?

J7Luke, BryanSolo and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  3. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
  4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome Bryan!! Rogue One's battle scene had my heart!! I could hardly breathe!! I'm like Bazinga'd, but older. I was 11 in 1977 when ANH came out. ;)

5. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Hello & welcome to the JCF BryanSolo!

Same!! We are a rare breed with that opinion. :p

Sarge likes this.
  6. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Good day to you BryanSolo. I'm sure your unique experience will be often sought on this forums.
    There actually is a rather strong prequel fan base these days. Some hostility still exists among some people but it has numerous supporters as well. Me among them.:D

III is my favorite of the prequels as well, and among the OT ROTJ is my favorite as well.
    We will gladly help you get adjusted however we can.

7. BryanSolo

BryanSolo Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2017
    My favorite moment is Darth Vader's scene towards the end and the ground and space battle on Scarif.

Sinrebirth , J7Luke and Bazinga'd like this.
  8. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    Great minds think alike.

J7Luke and BryanSolo like this.
  9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Welcome to the community. :)

10. TheSithWriter

TheSithWriter Jedi Master

Aug 7, 2003
    Welcome Bryan! I don't post on here all that often, but it's nice to find another Star Wars fan who doesn't hate the prequels without any decent reason to. (That's been my observation anyway)

I do not discriminate between any of the movies or TV series, because to me, they are all separate chapters of the overall story - even including the Droids and Ewoks animated series and the much-maligned Holiday Special, which I have been tweaking a bit to make somewhat watchable.

I grew up with the original trilogy, but I had no problem with the prequels. They were just different, is all.

11. SirChosenOne

SirChosenOne Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2017
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy being part of this amazing community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

There's a flip side to that one you know.....

Fools never differ :p ;) Joking.....kidding here ;)

Bazinga'd likes this.
  13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

WTH!?!? Bazinga'd!!!!! I know this was you!!! :p

14. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012

I had nothing to do with this :) That does not mean I do not know who does :p