main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedimike321, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedimike321

jedimike321 Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    My name is Michael and I am a resident of Northern Kentucky. I am of course a huge Star Wars fan. Have been since I can consciously remember. I coleect action figures and pretty much all things Star Wars. I look forward to meeting the rest of our chapter but I have to work the day of our meeting. I plan on posting here often to share my ideas, action figure finds, hopes, and fears concerning Star Wars. I plan on seeing the premiere at the Showcase Cinemas in Erlanger and then at the Springdale Showcase in DLP, Sweet! Thats all for now and I am happy to be a part of this chapter.

2. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Hey there, jedimike321,

I'm the ImperialRecruiter. Soon enough you'll be meeting LovelyLotus, Kozzi, Jules and the rest of the gang. I went ahead and put the times in the First Meeting thread in bold so hopefully everyone will be able to see it clearly.
    Just let us know if you need help in finding the place. From N. KY it'd probably be easiest to shoot up 71N to the Kenwood Rd. Exit. turn left at the exit light. Turn right after the KFC and the Gas station into where ToysRUs is. You'll know you're at the correct turn if you see Wendy's across the street before you turn. If you miss that exit, no problem. The next exit up is Montgomery Rd. Turn left onto Montgomery and it's on the left across from Kenwood Town Center.
    Hope this helps and it's good to have you aboard! :)

3. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi Jedi Mike!! :)
    Glad to have you on board! It's good to see others are finding our little home away from home here.
    If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or ask them outloud here on the board. I look forward to meeting up with ya, on Saturday, if you can make it!

Lotus! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.