main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello, everyone! :)

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Tahnee, Jul 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahnee

Tahnee Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2002
    Hi!

My name is Tahnee, and I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and I'm 17 years old. (I'm probably much younger than most of you.) I run two Star Wars sites. One of them is Jedi Tahnee at http://jeditahnee.cjb.net and the other is the Star Wars Costume Club at http://groups.msn.com/StarWarsCostumeClub. I hope you all get a chance to visit them! Thanks, and I'll talk to you all later!

2. nee

nee Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2000
    Hi Tahnee. :) I visited your page and your costuming is incredible.. any chance you would be interested in working with us on 'A Question of Faith 2'?

3. Tahnee

Tahnee Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2002
    Nee,

Thanks for visiting my costume club. I believe the costume you're referring to is Padme's spectra-fade or rainbow costume. If you'll notice, another member by the name of Trenee from Dathomir Designs at http://www.dathomir.com posted it. She is the maker of the dress! Sorry to disappoint you! I am interested though in acting. For more information on me, please click here. Thanks! There's pictures there too! :)

4. M-RdotM-A-N

M-RdotM-A-N Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Hey whats up? I usually jus snoop around tha Vegas board, I'm not that big of a Star Wars fan, but must like it enough to post on a board. Eh well, jus wanted to say welcome and if ya want to talk to a fellow Vegas fan you know where I'm at.

Peace.

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Welcome Tahnee!

We are always very eager about having new Vegans visiting our forum. I sure hope you decide to stick around.

You said you are a "HUGE Star Wars fan", and so you will fit in here very well. Having fanatic Star Wars fans with different opinions makes for great conversation!

If you want to be a member of our group, just say the magic words: "I wanna be a member!" or something to that effect and you will be official. We do not require anyone to come to the meetings, but it's usually really fun, so we encourage it!!

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

6. Tahnee

Tahnee Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2002
    MoronDude,
    Thanks so much for the welcome! You bet I'm a huge Star Wars fan! :) Oh, I definitely want to be a member. I'm actually not in Vegas right now. I'm taking a few classes at Harvard, and I won't return until August 16th. For all you Star Wars fans out there... Yes, Natalie Portman attends Harvard. Anyways, I was wondering if you were all still going to be doing the fan film? That sounds like so much fun! Does anyone make Star Wars costumes on here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.