LA, CA Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hi,
    I just signed up for the boards and wanted to say hi to everyone.
    I went to the IMAX showing on Saturday after seeing the event listed on starwars.com. It was fun seeing all the different costumes people had. It felt like opening night again with all the cheering and excitement.
    I recently moved to the area so I don't know much about the clubs around here. I wasn't really involved with them back home, but after Saturday, I am curious to know more.
    Any info would be great.
    Can't wait for the dvd release!
    PS

2. pivy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi & welcome!
    You should definately come to our next meting, Nov 17th at Buco de Beppa (sp??) in Pasadena. Even if the meeting's not fun (which is doubtful, especially since i heard Jeff was doing the quiz again!) the food there is awesome!
    Looking forward to meting you; we definately need more girls. (At least, i assume you are female from your name.) :)

--Ivy
  3. SoloJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    greetings your highness -
    welcome to the L A Fan Force Chapter...and to the boards!
    Hope to see you at next meeting on the 17th, i went to the one in Burbank, though i got there late, i enjoyed seeing and meeting other Star Wars fans in the area...
    Ok, PS, talk to you later
    MTFBWY!!!!!!!!
  4. cloneddarklord Jedi Knight

star 1
    Greetings and welcome to our Club!! I look forward to meeting you at our next meeting.
  5. Landossidekick Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey there.I'm New as well and would love to come to the meeting. I saw The Imax as well on Saturday and it was great,even my dad loved it. Can't wait for the dvd on tuesday.How old are most people here? Have a great day.
  6. jedilona Jedi Master

star 4
  7. onji Jedi Padawan

go to toys r us 4 your copy of the movie for only $10.00 dvd & vhs at all toys r us
    in get your free r2d2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.