1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

Char, NC Hello fellow Charlotteans

Discussion in 'Charlotte, NC' started by anakin_girl, Jul 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi everyone!
    I'd really like to get an active FanForce going in this area (Charlotte, Winston, Greensboro, Asheville)--anyone interested?
  2. SenPalpatine Jedi Padawan

Hey anakin girl...it'd be nice to get together sometime. My husband and I live in High Point NC and have been long time SW fans.
  3. SenPalpatine Jedi Padawan

Hey anakin girl...it'd be nice to get together sometime. My husband and I live in High Point NC and have been long time SW fans.
  4. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sure, mesa in Matthews (near Charlotte).

What is a Fan Force, anyway?
  5. sidious75x Jedi Padawan

We are growing in number. Oh by the way, High Point in the house, let's go get a cold one.

Public Service Announcement.

DO NOT BID ON STAR WARS DVD's ON EBAY.

100% bootleg
    100% horrible.

WASSSSUP!!!
    When Clones Attack, a new Fox Family reality show hosted by Ewan McGregor.

For all those in the Charlotte area, all the EFC theatres that get EP2 on May 22nd will be selling tickets a week in advance.
  6. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    EagleIFilms: A FanForce would be a group of us getting together once in awhile to talk about Star Wars and maybe go to events together. I want to get some more information from the cities that have really active groups, like Atlanta and Waco, to find out what all they do.

SenPalpatine: Cool! My sister is in Thomasville.

sidious75x: Thanks for the info. I was actually planning to get my TPM DVD at Wal-Mart. And I've been wondering about when the tickets were going to be sold.
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey guys and gals! :)

I'm your new FanForce South Regional Support Administrator, and I'm also the City Rep for Atlanta. I'd really like to see you folks get organized and become an official FanForce chapter.

Atlanta had a somewhat difficult time getting started, but once a few people were willing to commit to a meeting time and place, things took off from there...quite rapidly, I might add.

If anyone wants to get the ball rolling here, let me know. I am here to answer any questions you might have about becoming a FanForce chapter. If you would like to take a look at some of the events that my group in Atlanta has done in the past, visit our website at HothlantaRebels.com.

Remember, if y'all need any help getting started, contact me via PM or email (minacia@fanforce.net).
  8. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm in Rock Hill, SC. Does that count?
  9. motf-jan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi all:
    I just wanted to give you all a heads up on a two day mini con that will be in Charlotte this summer. Unofficially called ConCarolinas. Probably in mid-July, but will know more by December. Hopefully you all will be able to come and talk Star Wars among other things.
    Thanks,
    Janet Iannantuono
    co-director Matters of the Force-Dragon*con
    Treasurer-ConCarolinas
  10. Goatfish Jedi Knight

Charlotte area fan here.......Know a few people in my are that are pretty big fans......Just getting to know this site......
  11. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Welcome to the FanForce boards, Goatfish. :)

If you have any questions pertaining to FanForce, feel free to contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.
  12. Goatfish Jedi Knight

Sounds good, look forward to learning the in-and outs of the site.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.