main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Hello fellow Charlotteans

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by anakin_girl, Jul 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Hi everyone!
    I'd really like to get an active FanForce going in this area (Charlotte, Winston, Greensboro, Asheville)--anyone interested?

2. SenPalpatine

SenPalpatine Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2001
    Hey anakin girl...it'd be nice to get together sometime. My husband and I live in High Point NC and have been long time SW fans.

3. SenPalpatine

SenPalpatine Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2001
    Hey anakin girl...it'd be nice to get together sometime. My husband and I live in High Point NC and have been long time SW fans.

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Sure, mesa in Matthews (near Charlotte).

What is a Fan Force, anyway?

5. sidious75x

sidious75x Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2001
    We are growing in number. Oh by the way, High Point in the house, let's go get a cold one.

Public Service Announcement.

DO NOT BID ON STAR WARS DVD's ON EBAY.

100% bootleg
    100% horrible.

WASSSSUP!!!
    When Clones Attack, a new Fox Family reality show hosted by Ewan McGregor.

For all those in the Charlotte area, all the EFC theatres that get EP2 on May 22nd will be selling tickets a week in advance.

6. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    EagleIFilms: A FanForce would be a group of us getting together once in awhile to talk about Star Wars and maybe go to events together. I want to get some more information from the cities that have really active groups, like Atlanta and Waco, to find out what all they do.

SenPalpatine: Cool! My sister is in Thomasville.

sidious75x: Thanks for the info. I was actually planning to get my TPM DVD at Wal-Mart. And I've been wondering about when the tickets were going to be sold.

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey guys and gals! :)

I'm your new FanForce South Regional Support Administrator, and I'm also the City Rep for Atlanta. I'd really like to see you folks get organized and become an official FanForce chapter.

Atlanta had a somewhat difficult time getting started, but once a few people were willing to commit to a meeting time and place, things took off from there...quite rapidly, I might add.

If anyone wants to get the ball rolling here, let me know. I am here to answer any questions you might have about becoming a FanForce chapter. If you would like to take a look at some of the events that my group in Atlanta has done in the past, visit our website at HothlantaRebels.com.

Remember, if y'all need any help getting started, contact me via PM or email (minacia@fanforce.net).

8. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    I'm in Rock Hill, SC. Does that count?

9. motf-jan

motf-jan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2001
    Hi all:
    I just wanted to give you all a heads up on a two day mini con that will be in Charlotte this summer. Unofficially called ConCarolinas. Probably in mid-July, but will know more by December. Hopefully you all will be able to come and talk Star Wars among other things.
    Thanks,
    Janet Iannantuono
    co-director Matters of the Force-Dragon*con
    Treasurer-ConCarolinas

10. Goatfish

Goatfish Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2001
    Charlotte area fan here.......Know a few people in my are that are pretty big fans......Just getting to know this site......

11. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Welcome to the FanForce boards, Goatfish. :)

If you have any questions pertaining to FanForce, feel free to contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.

12. Goatfish

Goatfish Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2001
    Sounds good, look forward to learning the in-and outs of the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.