main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello fellow force user's

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by LandoSkyrunner, Mar 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LandoSkyrunner

LandoSkyrunner Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2009
    Hello there fellow force user's, my name is Landoskyrunner. I love star wars and have one heck of a star wars collection and my cousin (MasterMonkey13) told me about this place and that I should look it up. My favorite star wars jedi character is Anakin Skywalker and my favorite sith character beside Anakin Skywalker is General Grievous and if I had to pick between clone's,rebel's,droid's or stormtrooper's I would pick rebel's. Well that's all, I hope to befriend you all and see you in a galaxy not so far away. May The force Be With You.

2. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Heyy :) Welcome to the boards, and so on so forth :)

If you like the books and EU and stuff, I recommend the EU Community, if you like Fan Fiction, I highly recommend the Fan Fiction resource and all that jazz.

Hope you have fun :)

3. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    Hey man! Glad to see you here! Have fun around these parts! Here is a thread you might want to check out, and here is another. You can also check out the polls here. By the way, I like the name.

4. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    Welcome, LandoSkyrunner! :D

(Wow, I wonder how many people we have here who are related to each other? On another forum I go to we have something like 6 pairs of siblings, but this one is a few times as large as that one, so we probably have more here.)

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome LandoSkyrunner! :)

It's great that you listened to MM13. This forum is huge, has lots of surprises and is definately worth a look. :D

Since MM13 is here for a while already, I guess he knows a bit better what you might be interested in than myself. But nevertheless, don't hesitate to ask, if you have questions or need help. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

6. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the forums! :D

7. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Hey, LandoSkyrunner! :D MM never told me his cousin was coming down here! Shame on him! [face_shame_on_you] :p

Anyway, great to have you with us! If you have any questions, we're all more than happy to help. May the Force be with you!! :cool:

8. PrincessChattyCathy

PrincessChattyCathy Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2005
    Welcome to the boards, I hope you find lots of areas fun and interesting. If you have any questions you can always send me a PM and I will do my best to answer it.

9. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Welcome paddy's cousin. :D

Here's hoping you have a great time on the boards. Funa nad games for everyone.[face_dancing]
    I'd say 'don't hesitate to ask us stuff', but you'll probably ask MM13...;)

See you around.

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! I hope you'll stop by the EUC board.

11. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    Welcome! :) Have fun.

12. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Hey mate :) Have fun on the boards!

13. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    Hey everyone, LandoSkyrunner is on a Spring Break trip to New Orleans which is why he hasn't responded yet. I'm sure he'll be happy about all the welcomes he's getting! [face_good_luck]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.